All reviews abc store tourist area within walking distance convenient location accommodation resto refrigerator tub
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Yeah it's cheap, but it's not worth it. You can find a better deal worth $70 a night. The pool is so dirty, the bathroom is so moldy and nasty, the smell in the hallways stinks. I came across a rude housekeeper . Pretty ghetto, no wonder it's cheap. Put in that extra bucks for another hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tbannc
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Choose this hotel for the location and the price. There's not much else going for it, really. It's about 5 minutes from the beach, several choice restaurants and shopping places close by. But other than that, the building is pretty old and in need of renovation. I spent only a very short time here as I had flown in in the middle of the night and needed a place to crash for a few hours only.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Hotel close to shuttle bus convenient to beach, dinning, eating and shopping points, reception staff are nice and friendly, hotel lobby and corridors are wide with simple decoration and facilities, a small convenient food and drink store near reception, free Wifi only connect at lobby but very unstable, poor swimming pool area lack of maintenance, twin bedroom size enough space with large bed but poor quilt, old toilet facilities but functional, strong water pressure shower with tub, noisy toilet flushing between floor to floor. corridor with loud sound between room to room during door shut.

Room Tip: suitable for budget traveler with low demanding
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2017

While the entrance street to the hotel is a bit hard to find since the lobby is in the back of the building, the hotel actually sits adjacent to the main hotel street near the Hyatt and other upscale resorts. The room rates are very inexpensive. The hotel is a clean decent place to stay and is within walking distance of most Tumon tourist area attractions on Guam. In-room wifi cost is only $5 for the length of your stay. The staff here is exceptionally helpful and friendly. I'll stay here again on my next trip to Guam.

Room Tip: ALl rooms pretty much the same views.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank obiwan205
Reviewed 9 February 2017

I visited here not out of choice but because my company selected this hotel because it was close to Christmas and all other hotels were booked. It's location is the only good factor and everything after the front entrance should be condemned. The room I stayed in had mould growing in several locations - on the window seals, lamp, shower rail. The place seemed very poorly maintained and hadn't had a refurbishment in a very long time. The bathroom was just awful. The electrical outlets were missing parts which must have made them unsafe, the floor was awful and the grout between the tiles was sickening and black. The bath was pitted and stained and just awful. I felt I was getting dirtier by entering the bathroom and waited until I got to my business location to wash. I found several items that belonged to other guests namely toenails and pubic hair. This also makes me think that the room does not get cleaned that often. The general furnishings are about 20 years old. The lamps had burn marks, holes and mould growing on them. The drawers had been bashed and damaged over so many years of use. The air conditioning work reasonably well although was quite loud. I was afraid to use it based on the hygiene of the room. The hotel charges for wifi - I would personally give it to the guests free but then I guess they would be posting reviews of this place. I honestly have been passed this location several times during my two dozen visits to Guam and I thought it was an abandoned building. Genuinely one of the worst hotels I have stayed in and I have travelled to every continent and hundreds of countries. How can this place still be open????

Room Tip: Don't bother. Pay extra for another hotel. This place is awful
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business