All reviews abc store tourist area within walking distance convenient location accommodation resto refrigerator tub
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Great room. Very clean. Confutable bed. Nice staff. Great location. I will recommend this hotel for short or long stays. Family or business. ABC store next door and 24 hour restaurant across the street. Great price.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2016

If you are a budget-conscious traveller, I'd say, this place is for you. You can find malls near you and practically few meters walk from Bus stations that will bring you anywhere in Guam. Yes it is old but where we stayed at the 4th floor, it is clean and good enough. Friendly staff too. Kudos to Lyn (sorry if I misspelled your name) for assisting us in getting a new room with queen size bed instead of double. Our 7days stay was pretty nice because of you and Mike who are always ready to help. The elevator needs a serious looking. Very scary. Hope you can fix it permanently or replace it. The pool side needs make-over too to make it inviting to the guests. Lastly, the Internet connection at the lobby was stressful. It shows you are connected but most of the time it won't allow you to visit any website...not even FB. No free internet in the rooms not unless you are an employee of certain airlines. Over-all, the experience is acceptable.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms at the 4th floor. Cleaner.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2016

I had a comfortable stay, the room was big, had two beds. The bed I slept in was comfortable. The room was quiet and cool. The T.V. is outdated but, I'm not here for that.
my room was clean, the shower was pleasant, the tub was a big beat up but not a problem for the price.
I spend my time away from the hotel as a tourist so the room is just a place to sleep and shower...

Room Tip: I was one floor up from the lobby, the elevator is slow so it was convenient to walk up.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank mjg1313
Reviewed 9 January 2016

I'm very happy I choose pacific bay hotel again compare to other hotel in Guam. This time I like to mention Miss Vicky Rosario for helping us on our stay, , by arranging our reservation etc.
pacific bay is located in the shopping, eateries, and attractions of Guam, walking distance to the beach. And the HOP IN HOP OUT BUS stop right in front.
I'm with my whole family, MissRosario give us FAMILY ROOM . It's comfortable and spacious. Nearby there is a church . Thanks Vicky

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2015

Forget about all negative comment especially if you don't mind staying "Value for money" accommodation in a good location.
Only few minutes walk from the beach, ABC store and local restaurants.

The room was old and worn out, you need to bring your own tooth brushes and paste, and beach towels too. Wifi was not good.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple