All reviews shuttle service rooms are clean layover hotel hour layover premium outlets special thanks hot water car rental airport guam kmart jennifer
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Decent place to stay with friendly staff. Near the airport and shopping areas (probablyy 8 to 10 minute drive). The view is not that good but you can walk to K-mart and Guam Premium Outlets. Relatively old inn but still clean and they have all the things that you need.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sunardi L, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Guam-Tamuning, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Hafa Adai Gonnabedess,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and recommending Days Inn Guam.

We are delighted to know that that you have enjoyed you stay with you. Please rest assured that here at Days Inn Guam, we take pride in delivering consistent 5 star guest experience and successful delivery of our brand promise - " A Promise as sure as the Sun"

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome and serve you again soon! If there's anything I can assist you with please feel free to contact me at lisunardi@daysinnguam.com.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

This was my second time staying there as I tend to go Guam yearly. It was good to know what to expect. The shuttle service was great and the drivers were quite warm and helped out. The thing that got to me about this time was they were doing painting construction and I was given a room right next to the tractor and next to the elevator even after I had told the staff member that I was sensitive to sound (this was the one staff member that I was not that happy about). Due to the sounds, it was hard to really sleep as every few minutes at night the elevator sounds went off and then when I tried to sleep in, the painting construction was at their work again. Other than this, the staff were helpful and the drivers really helped me get around Guam. Wish they tried to do something about the sounds or try to position people in rooms away from construction. I purposely bought ear plugs...As long as you are away from such rooms, Days Inn is a good deal for the price. Thank you staff!

Room Tip: good deal for the price. Near the GPO mall and beach. Can walk there.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dahyun1000
Sunardi L, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Guam-Tamuning, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Hafa Adai Dahyun1000,

Greetings from Days Inn Guam and thank you for sharing your review with us on Tripadvisor.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel including the facilities, amenities and our friendly staff. Please accept my sincere apologies for the noise as we continue to make improvements to our hotel. Rest assured we have just completed the painting project.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your wonderful stay with us. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome and serve again soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I was there for a few days and had very good experience. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Art & Krystal was very kind to me and treated me well through my stay. I highly recommend taking advantage of their shuttle service to get around the major parts of the island.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kimberly J

Hafa Adai Kimberly J,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Days Inn Guam.

We are delighted to know that that you have enjoyed you stay with you. Please rest assured that here at Days Inn Guam, we take pride in delivering consistent 5 star guest experience and successful delivery of our brand promise - " A Promise as Sure as the Sun"

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Arrived in Guam and cleared customs @ 2am Saturday morning. Originally planned to stay away and watch the sun rise, but after working most of the day in Tokyo, the commute to Narita and a 3.5 hour flight, I seriously overestimated my ability to remain awake.

Cherry at the check-out counter was exceedingly kind, got us checked into a serviceable room to grab a few hours of sleep. The room was nicely sized, but dated and had no pretensions to be anything other than a serviceable Days Inn hotel room. After a few hours of recovery I discovered that the hotel actually had an nice layout with wide walkways around the central covered structure. I would think a smart design for a rainy locale. Met my needs and expectations.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hafa Adai Jeff S,

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your experienced . Please feel free to contact me directly at lisunardi@daysinnguam.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I was here a few weeks ago and had a early morning check-in. Art at the front desk was extremely helpful. He went above and beyond to help my needs. The rooms are nice. Location is convenient. There's not too many rooms here to it is very quite. The only thing I wish they had was a pool but it's not a big issue since the beach is only a 5 min drive down the same road. Very happy with this place.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Hafa Adai Jeff M,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel including the location, room and our friendly staff. All our guests at Days Inn hotel are invited to enjoy the amenities at our nearby sister property (Wyndham Garden Guam) which includes swimming pool, fitness center and outdoor fitness course and pavilion.