“Local resident's favorite Thai restaurant”
Review of Pattaya Thai

Pattaya Thai
Ranked #50 of 142 Restaurants in Tamuning
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Phone: (671) 647-7467
Description: Phone: (671) 647-7467
Reviewed 15 June 2015

My son took us to Pattaya Thai on our recent visit to Guam. He loves Thai food and visits every Thai restaurant in Guam. Pattaya Thai is his favorite Thai restaurant for the following reasons:
1. will adjust food for spiciness
2. will adjust food for vegan, vegetarian or lactose-intolerant
3. will substitute tofu for any meat
4. delicious food
5, favorite dish is Stir Fry Mixed Vegetables

Reviewed 24 June 2014

There seems be a lot of Thai restaurants on Guam.
Some expensive, some cheap, some tasty, some not so tasty.
After becoming a regular once a year visitor to Guam, we have tried a few Thai places and this little restaurant takes the crown.
Small but clean, friendly staff, spicy, great Thai food.
The only negative thing about this place is that they do not serve alcohol, but if you ask them they will let you BYO.

4  Thank fortysomethingmale
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I had fresh spring rolls, large salad, and Pad Thai combination with shrimp and chicken. There is no alcohol served, atmosphere is a little rustic, and a little hard to find (behind the Tick Tock store), but it is a gem for its great food and fast service. The medium spice is really hot, so be aware.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

The dishes there taste delicious, prices are reasonable and the spiciness is the hottest I've experienced compared to the other Thai places on Guam. Gotta try it.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I have had many Thai meals in my travels and consider myself to know good from bad when it comes to Thai cuisine. The place is very small, but the service is good. Every meal I have had there is outstanding. My favorite is the Penang curry. When I ask for "Thai hot" , they actually give you "Thai hot"! Most Thai restaurants seem reluctant to give you the full heat with their food, but not Pattaya. I recommend this establishment for good, filling, authentic Thai dishes.

1  Thank HFFFFH