“Best Panang I've tried on island”
Review of Pattaya Thai

Pattaya Thai
Ranked #46 of 145 Restaurants in Tamuning
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Phone: (671) 647-7467
Description: Phone: (671) 647-7467
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The dishes there taste delicious, prices are reasonable and the spiciness is the hottest I've experienced compared to the other Thai places on Guam. Gotta try it.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I have had many Thai meals in my travels and consider myself to know good from bad when it comes to Thai cuisine. The place is very small, but the service is good. Every meal I have had there is outstanding. My favorite is the Penang curry. When I ask for "Thai hot" , they actually give you "Thai hot"! Most Thai restaurants seem reluctant to give you the full heat with their food, but not Pattaya. I recommend this establishment for good, filling, authentic Thai dishes.

2  Thank HFFFFH
Reviewed 18 December 2012

You go to this resturant for the food. I ordered a few items that were not on the menu and they were prepared wonderfully. The food though is no better or worse than Ban Thai, but it does have a more personally feel, where Ban Thai is a larger restaurant. Depending on location I will visit both again. Solid find, but you will have to locate Tick Tock to find it.

Reviewed 26 May 2012

Pim is the best cook in the world in my honest opiion. The atmosphere is fine, Who cares when you are eating all of the most delicious food in the entire world.
Chris The Pilot-

1  Thank Christopher H
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I love this place. The atmosphere isn't top notch but it doesn't have to be because I barely even noticed. The people are so friendly and helpful with the menu since I wasn't too sure what I wanted to try. The food though is the best! Came out hot and quick and so good! The place is a little hard to find but its behind Tick Tock look for the alley right after you see that store. I'll be going there again not only because the people are nice but the people make you feel like a friend not just a paying customer and that's hard to do these days. Not at all expensive either, regularly priced.

1  Thank MarLee_12