“Second time back”
Review of Alupang Beach Club

Alupang Beach Club
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My first time at Alupang Beach Club last year was so great I had to go back again and bring friends. As I suspected, they loved it! The package we had was incredible: snorkeling in crystal clear waters, parasailing with unbeatable views of Guam, and dolphin watching two different pods!

In between the fun filled activities we took the chance to use the included toys and beach facilities. We paddle boarded, kayaked, played beach volleyball, and helped ourselves to the delicious buffet to our hearts' content.

The staff went a long way towards making our experience unforgettable. They were always on hand to answer any questions, and they made sure we never missed any opportunity to maximize our experience by letting us know all the different goings on and events at the club. We really felt the genuine hospitality that every member of the staff provided. ABC is a great experience for anyone and we loved every second of it. I mean, parasailing in paradise! Amazing!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Alupang beach club has it all. The most wonderful staff, an extremely efficient booking system, great activities, We went parasailing, jet skiing snorkelling, pedal boating , paddle boarding and had an amazing lunch, all for a really reasonable price. We spent the whole day there. My 15 year old niece was in heaven. Thank you again to the wonderful staff who really made the day.

1  Thank EllenMC_13
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

ABC had great customer service! We enjoyed their gracious hospitality and delicious food. If you ever plan to visit Guam, you should come to ABC. The water activities are perfect for family fun! We will definitely come back :)

Stephen G, Director of Sales at Alupang Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Miss Kayelijoy,

Thank you for your review. We take pride in our customer service, and we thank you for mentioning it in your review.

Also, our food is definitely delicious. I will be sure to let our Kitchen Staff know that you liked it!

As you said, the activities that we have at ABC are perfect for families that want to have a great family adventure that bonds the group!

Thank you again, and we look forward to having you come back to ABC!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I couldn't have planned a better triple date. The customer service was excellent. The staff were exceptionally kind and helpful, always making sure we were having fun and staying safe. The facilities were very clean. The bus schedule was punctual. Special shout outs to Jesse for always getting us to our bus on time and to Phil for the delicious coconut candy! My friends and I booked the full package (jet-skiing, dolphin watching, snorkeling, parasailing, banana-boating) and it was totally worth it. All the activities were spaced out nicely with plenty of time to enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet for lunch. Great value for all the fun we experienced! Thank you ABC.

First of all...

Triple Date at ABC?! What a great idea!

We are a place where friends and couples alike can enjoy a day of fun filled activities.
Thank you for mentioning our staff and the customer service that you experienced.

We take pride in the amount of training that our staff go through. It shows that this training is valuable, and the proof is in the comment that you have just left us.

All of you participated in our SUPER PACK #12 which includes everything that ABC has to offer. Quite frankly, this is the best deal in the world because of the price and the amount of activities that you do. Let's go through it, Dolphin Watching + Parasailing + Jet Ski + Banana Boat + All You Can Eat Buffet + SUP + Kayak + Snorkeling + Pedal Boat + the list goes on... It is incredible value like you said.

Thank you for mentioning two of our staff members, Jesse and Phil. I will be sure to let our whole company know that these two made it to your review.

P.S. the coconut candy that Phil made is available everyday at 11 and 1, and the best part is that it is absolutely FREE when you purchase any of our packages!!!

Thank you so much for coming to ABC, and for leaving this awesome review.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I had an enjoyable experience during my visit to ABC. I was able to jet-ski, ride the banana boat, and go parasailing all in one day!! Not to mention they have other beach activities like kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling, and so much more. It's hard to get bored while you're there with so many things to do. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and it seems like they always have a smile on their face which makes me feel very welcomed. On another note, the food is delicious...the fried chicken is definitely a winner with some pancit on the side! Yum! Feel free to get seconds, because it's an all you can eat buffet. And if you're hungry for dessert they also sell ice-cream at their gift shop, which is very refreshing for a sunny day at the beach. Overall, I give ABC a 10/10 for making my experience one of a kind. Can't wait to visit again soon!

Miss Skye B,

Thank you so much for your excellent review of ABC.

We are so happy that you could join us. You participated in one of our most popular packages, our Jet+Para+Banana Combo Package #9. This is incredibly fun and super value packed.
You said it right when you say it is "hard to get bored", because there are so many activities built in FREE at ABC when you purchase any of our Packages.

Thank you for mentioning our Food! It is great, and we are glad to know that you enjoyed it. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our Kitchen Staff :)

Thank you for rating ABC 10/10.