“Triple date at ABC ”
Review of Alupang Beach Club

Alupang Beach Club
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I couldn't have planned a better triple date. The customer service was excellent. The staff were exceptionally kind and helpful, always making sure we were having fun and staying safe. The facilities were very clean. The bus schedule was punctual. Special shout outs to Jesse for always getting us to our bus on time and to Phil for the delicious coconut candy! My friends and I booked the full package (jet-skiing, dolphin watching, snorkeling, parasailing, banana-boating) and it was totally worth it. All the activities were spaced out nicely with plenty of time to enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet for lunch. Great value for all the fun we experienced! Thank you ABC.

Stephen G, Director of Sales at Alupang Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

First of all...

Triple Date at ABC?! What a great idea!

We are a place where friends and couples alike can enjoy a day of fun filled activities.
Thank you for mentioning our staff and the customer service that you experienced.

We take pride in the amount of training that our staff go through. It shows that this training is valuable, and the proof is in the comment that you have just left us.

All of you participated in our SUPER PACK #12 which includes everything that ABC has to offer. Quite frankly, this is the best deal in the world because of the price and the amount of activities that you do. Let's go through it, Dolphin Watching + Parasailing + Jet Ski + Banana Boat + All You Can Eat Buffet + SUP + Kayak + Snorkeling + Pedal Boat + the list goes on... It is incredible value like you said.

Thank you for mentioning two of our staff members, Jesse and Phil. I will be sure to let our whole company know that these two made it to your review.

P.S. the coconut candy that Phil made is available everyday at 11 and 1, and the best part is that it is absolutely FREE when you purchase any of our packages!!!

Thank you so much for coming to ABC, and for leaving this awesome review.

There are newer reviews for Alupang Beach Club

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I had an enjoyable experience during my visit to ABC. I was able to jet-ski, ride the banana boat, and go parasailing all in one day!! Not to mention they have other beach activities like kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling, and so much more. It's hard to get bored while you're there with so many things to do. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and it seems like they always have a smile on their face which makes me feel very welcomed. On another note, the food is delicious...the fried chicken is definitely a winner with some pancit on the side! Yum! Feel free to get seconds, because it's an all you can eat buffet. And if you're hungry for dessert they also sell ice-cream at their gift shop, which is very refreshing for a sunny day at the beach. Overall, I give ABC a 10/10 for making my experience one of a kind. Can't wait to visit again soon!

Miss Skye B,

Thank you so much for your excellent review of ABC.

We are so happy that you could join us. You participated in one of our most popular packages, our Jet+Para+Banana Combo Package #9. This is incredibly fun and super value packed.
You said it right when you say it is "hard to get bored", because there are so many activities built in FREE at ABC when you purchase any of our Packages.

Thank you for mentioning our Food! It is great, and we are glad to know that you enjoyed it. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our Kitchen Staff :)

Thank you for rating ABC 10/10.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough. We booked the dolphin watching / snorkeling trip, but got to hang out at the beach club and play before heading to the boat which was great. They also fed us before and after the trip.
On the boat we got to see flying fish (crazy), dolphins and we even caught some fish with provided fishing poles.
My kids really enjoyed the snorkeling, there were a lot of exotic fish and the deck hands swam with us ensuring we were safe.
Back at the resort Jesse ensured that my kids and I had the best time on their kayaks, stand up paddle boards etc. along with all of the other guests there. Super friendly and it was like he knew what we needed before could ask.
Overall great family adventure.

Stephen G, Director of Sales at Alupang Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Ron B,

Thank you for your incredible review.

We are certainly happy that you came to join us at ABC.
As your title states, we are definitely a place to experience a great and fun, family adventure! We have a fun filled Dolphin Watching tour with the snorkeling and bottom fishing as an added bonus on the boat.

We have built in the FREE use of our Beach Resort when you purchase any of our tour packages, so it is incredibly value packed. Be sure to contact us next time. P.S. next time you should definitely take the Parasailing Tour!

It is with great pride that we see Jesse's name in this review. He certainly is great at his job, and this is further proof of that. I will be sure that our entire company is made aware of this review, and especially to Jesse and his Department Head.

We thank you for your business, and especially for your excellent review!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Excellent customer service! The entire staff was awesome! Very accommodating, super nice and energetic! It was the perfect day! All the activities were super fun and exciting! I think my favorite would have to be the Parasailing and the Jet Skiing! The lunch buffet was AMAZING - shout out to the ladies in the kitchen; that curry was so tasty!!! Definitely a MUST go-to when visiting Guam or even if you just want a jam-packed-day of fun in the sun with friends and family! Super huge SI YU'US MA'ASE to Mr. Stephen Gatewood for his excellent hospitality and company! Miss Sabrina Garcia for her beautiful smile and terrific service! Shout out to Jesse for his awesome customer service and delicious coconut candy!!! Shout out to Happy who dove to the bottom of the ocean to retrieve my snorkel! And the entire ABC staff! Thank you all for such an awesome and eventful day at ABC!!!

1  Thank Cherelle D
Stephen G, Director of Sales at Alupang Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Cherelle D,

At ABC it is our mission to make our customers so happy that they want to come back again! We really appreciate your review of ABC.

The Parasailing and Jet Ski tours are surely some of the top activities to do at ABC. We are glad that you had such a great time.

The Curry is on point everyday thanks to our awesome kitchen staff. Thank you for throwing some love their way.

Like you mentioned regarding our staff, we have an infectious corporate culture at ABC that begins and spreads through our President.

Si Yu'us Ma'ase to you and your fun group that came through.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I've lived on Guam my whole 25 years of existence and only experienced ABC water activities now. I have been missing out. Went with a group of friends and did the complete package, which consisted of dolphin watching, snorkeling, parasailing, jet skis, SUP boards, banana boat, and kayaks. it also included all you can eat lunch buffet! it was all fun, the food was good, and one thing that really made it a great experience was the hospitality of the staff. They were extremely accommodating and friendly! It was a fun and eventful day, as we started at 9AM and ended at 5PM. Definitely a MUST-DO for everyone visiting or even living on Guam!

1  Thank Kev J
Stephen G, Director of Sales at Alupang Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Hafa Adai Kev J,

At ABC We strive to provide excellent customer service in a professional and safe environment. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience!

I am glad that you were able to participate in Package #12. It has the best value on Guam for its price. Additionally, it is a long day of activities that will really show you the fun and beauty of Guam.

Si Yu'us Ma'ase for coming to ABC!