“Rude”

Sushi Rock
Ranked #6 of 32 Restaurants in Dededo
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Usually our service is moderate at this restaurant but the last time we dined the service was horrible. Apparently, our order was taken by a cashier who didn't even check on the order he made with us 20 - 30 minutes later while he continued to assist every customer who went to pay for their meals. We were the only customers on the left of the restaurant yet the all (Yes, ALL) the staff pretty much ignored us even though we were obviously angry for not receiving the rest of our order. We decided to leave without the rest of our food and met that cashier (not waiter) and he said "So you will just pay for the sushi?" Because we are not the type of people to demand free service, we paid for what we ate and left. Does this place deserve a 2nd chance? SURE. But to save yourselves from all the confusion, ASK YOUR WAITER IF HE'S A CASHIER because maybe someone else at that restaurant could take better care of you. Or maybe the staff just don't care about helping another server's table and only care about their own table. Maybe that isn't even the case, but that was definitely shown to us that evening. Maybe you could save yourself from the possibility of disappointment and just go somewhere else, like we did.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here many times for lunch with friends, for business, solo, or as a couple in both location at the Mall in Dededo and at the Agana Shopping Center in Hagatna.

Food has always been excellent, prices are on par, and service was always good. Been very happy so far and have not yet been disappointed.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered the lunch set to go wanting double kalbi and tempura and I was ok with paying the additional for kalbi however the waiter that took my order over the phone said I couldn't double up even kalbi even if I was willing to pay the additional twice. the food here is great but I don't understand what the issue was

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Been here before and the menu offers a lot to choose from. Our sushi came out it was just dropped off, the waitress didn't ask if we needed anything else. The miso ramen was great. Love the avocado sushi.
A different waitress served me better than my actual waitress, so I gave her the tip!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Food was good and service was great, was assisted by the manager who continuously checked on us. Our food was not cooked well enough so the manager prioritized our order to our satisfaction