“lunch set to go”

Sushi Rock
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Dededo
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered the lunch set to go wanting double kalbi and tempura and I was ok with paying the additional for kalbi however the waiter that took my order over the phone said I couldn't double up even kalbi even if I was willing to pay the additional twice. the food here is great but I don't understand what the issue was

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Been here before and the menu offers a lot to choose from. Our sushi came out it was just dropped off, the waitress didn't ask if we needed anything else. The miso ramen was great. Love the avocado sushi.
A different waitress served me better than my actual waitress, so I gave her the tip!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Food was good and service was great, was assisted by the manager who continuously checked on us. Our food was not cooked well enough so the manager prioritized our order to our satisfaction

1  Thank Taedus
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Our friend treated us to lunch at this place at the Micronesia Mall. This was my first visit and so I had the mackerel grill. Since I live in Hong Kong, I have tried plenty of Japanese restaurants and this place is just average. Service was not bad but nothing extraordinary. The food was tasty but really just average. My kids had something in the menu that they liked so that was good but overall, this place is just average. It is quite convenient to dine here after shopping at Ross.

1  Thank Allan N
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Sunday afternoon around 4pm. Only a few tables occupied. Staff friendly and polite. Took forever to get our veggie udon and COLD Soba. Had the 'Trio' which included shrimp tempura... shrimp tempura was more like shrimp corn dog... who the heck can't make a decent tempura batter??? But yeah, waited over 25 minutes for veggie udon and slightly faster for COLD soba. DO NOT EAT THERE. Waste of your time and money. Seriously bad.

2  Thank Semdiu D