“Great for kids”

Ranked #5 of 17 things to do in Waimanalo
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sea Life Park, Hawaii's marine life comes alive in a dazzling display that will entertain and delight visitors. Located just 15 miles from Waikiki, on Oahu's beautiful and scenic Makapuu Point, Sea Life Park is a world-class marine attraction perched between the majestic Koolau Mountain Range and breathtaking Makapuu Beach. See dolphins swim, sea lions sing, and penguins perform in this magical place by the sea.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Although we went as a couple we still enjoyed the shows and activities
Catch the 22 or 23 "Thebus" and it stops you at the front
Get there early as they had a number of shows on throughout the day. Playgrounds and many hands on activities all day. Swim with dolphins or feed them it's all available.
Great time

Write a ReviewReviews (1,307)
All reviews
in 34 reviews
"hawaii"
in 167 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our time at the Sea Life Park but the facilities are small which makes it too expensive. We enjoyed the dolphin show but the high bushes near the tank obscured the view. The touch pool and bird aviary off great hands on were highlights on our trip.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I've been in the Sea Life in a cloudy and rainy day, so was good. The place is small and there some nature to see but I recommend only if you have kids and family.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This was the highlight of my trip to Hawaii! Swimming with the Dolphins was amazing! Having the dolphins pick me up and send me through the air like I was walking in water was amazing! The dolphins were awesome and the trainers were amazing!

1  Thank Amy O
Sea_Life_Park_Admin, Manager at Sea Life Park Hawaii, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Mahalo Amy O for taking the time to leave an amazing review of our program! We appreciate you!

Aloha,
Christina

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We went for a few hours as part of the Ka Moana Luau package, and I would honestly say that's the only way I'd pay for it. It was very small and a LOT of the shops/attractions were closed for repairs or improvements.
I enjoyed the exhibits that were there, and the staff were all lovely and helpful, but they need some major upgrading in order to remain an attraction. Hopefully the great luau brings in enough money to help them do that.
The shark tank was fascinating, and the dolphin show interesting, even if their enclosures are way too small. The turtles were a huge hit with everybody, though. Minuscule enclosure for them, though. They REALLY need to expand the size of that pond.
All in all, it was fine for a few hours prior to the luau, but I wouldn't attend otherwise until they've made some improvements.

1  Thank Hannah M