“Home made noodles”

Shige's Saimin Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Wahiawa
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Excellent food and service , everything tastes home made and lovingly prepared . Difficult to find but well worth the effort .

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Having recently moved to this area, I was excited to try the saimin for the first time. It was fantastic. My husband is not adventurous, so we was happy that he could order a burger. He raved about the burger and is happy to return with me so I can get my noodle fix. The prices are very reasonable and a great value. Also, our waitress and all the staff were very friendly and happy to answer all questions we had. We will definitely return again and will tell our friends about our good experience here!!!

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Best saimin in wahiawa and don't forget the melt in your mouth cheese burgers. It's a small town in between north Shore and Mililani.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

My all time favorite there is a bowl of saimin and bbq burger. It's just perfect combo and great for lunch. They make their own noodles and the staff have been there forever. Love the place.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The hamburger steak plate lunch is
So Ono
The serving is generous and
Xtra gravy is da bomb
The fried udon was pretty good