“Beautiful and perfect in every single way...”
other travellers have booked this property
Gorgeous Sunset Views More views from Lanai
Make Hale Beach Bar
Koi Ponds
Lap Pool
Fitness Center
Welcome to the Beach Villas at Ko Olina!
In Suite Washer & Dryer
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kit C
Huntington Beach, California, United States
“Beautiful and perfect in every single way.... Sunset is amazing.... breathtaking”
Reviewed 1 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Pictures do not do this penthouse justice. It is truly beautiful with the most amazing sunset. From the time of checking in, we were given a tour, shown the functions of the amenities and we felt immediately at home. It is clean, modern and still very comfortable. The bed is amazing and I had a week's worth of much needed sleep. The best feeling is waking up in the morning and stepping out to see the sunrise with the ocean air blowing in your face. When the sun was setting, I had a bowl of fruit, cheese and a glass of wine. I loved the feel of the resort. The warm waters was steps away and the owners had some gear ready for the ocean play. Once you book, the owners send out shopping, dining, luau, etc info- so I did not feel lost at all. Being a business and pleasure jet-setter, I have had different accommodations and I have always wanted to try different accommodations, but this is one that I would come back to.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Professionalism, meticulous, comfortable, clean
Liked least: Had to leave
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lancashir...
“Paradise!!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Georgeous place, we really enjoyed our stay! The apartment was beautiful and very well equipped! Good base, we travelled all over the island but loved coming back here. Very good communication from the owners. The only downsides were that the appartment was not cleaned while we were there, and very little contact with concierge, also the pool and BBQ areas close at 9pm and bar at 8 pm so you need to venture out for any night life.
All in all we really loved our trip, we were blown away by the views when we entered the appartment and appreciated it throughout! Hope to return soon!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
7 Aug 2014
We're so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you had a chance to enjoy the sunset views on the lanai. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Some owners do live on the property therefore, the pool and bbq does close by 9m for security. By the way, our housekeeping crew does offer daily cleaning if needed.
Red Deer
Reviewed 7 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Alberta
Reviewed 4 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Gatineau
Reviewed 24 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing