“Beautiful property”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
John T
“Beautiful property”
Reviewed 6 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The property was everything I expected and more! Elegantly decorated on the inside, breathtaking views outside, made my stay perfect. I will book with this owner again. He was responsive and very easy to deal with.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
smille7
Salina, Kansas
“Perfection!”
Reviewed 27 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Kai Lani at Ko'Olina. The owner,Richard, was very accessible and accommodating in preparation for my visit, and the condo was beautiful, clean, and comfortable, and well appointed with everything one needs for a wonderful vacation. Oh, and did I mention beautiful? I particularly appreciated the original art on the walls, though I'll admit the statue did give me a start when I was up in the night! The location was perfect, located within walking distance to the Ko'Olina resort and lagoons, yet far enough away from the congestion and parking issues at the other hotels. Only a few miles away, Kapolei provided restaurants and shopping with more reasonable prices than the resort shops. Just a short walk down from the lanai I enjoyed a sweet little beach, at times all to myself. The sunsets from the lanai were spectacular, but for a different view, Paradise Cove was just a short stroll away. I will definitely return for another stay in this little gem in Paradise. Mahalo Richard.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing