“Friendly staff”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Lomi Shop
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Friendly staff, however, I don't feel like they massage artist took direction well. I have certain areas of my back that are tender and she continued to press extremely hard on it after I said something.

Reviewed 15 April 2011

Just found THE LOMI SHOPʻs new location 46-178-R Kahuhipa Street in Kaneohe! Been with them since the 90ʻs when they used to be in Windward Mall. I always get the one-hour lomilomi massage and it is THE BEST LOMI I EVER HAD! They really do good treatments at very reasonable prices - WORTH IT! Theyʻre the real deal! And they take their work serious when it come to Authentic Native Hawaiian Healing Arts of Lomilomi Massage, Check them out, call (808) 234-5664.

8  Thank jdsoulsisters