“it was the perfect vacation. I could not have...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Queen bed
Plenty of towels, and a refreshing shower in the private bath
private bathroom with shower
kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, glasses, dishes, pots and pans,...
Private Garden Cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
wgy7854
Little Rock, Arkansas
“it was the perfect vacation. I could not have asked for a better place to stay or a nicer host.”
Reviewed 28 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

My stay was the perfect vacation. The place is quaint, convenient to everything, and Dayna went way beyond expected in taking care of my needs. I wasn't expecting luxury at this price point, and anticipated and saw it as a no frills vacation. She came in every day and tidied, and made my bed, which I was not expecting. As to the cottage, it was perfect. I ate most of my meals there in my room to save on food costs and the appliances were more than adequate. the furniture and bed were very comfortable. The shower may be a little cool if you like it scalding, but the temperature was never uncomfortable. The best thing about the place is the windows are open all the time. You experience the outdoors indoors. I am already planning to return next year, and I cannot think any place I would rather stay.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing