“Best Fish Tacos on Island!”
Review of Killer Tacos

Killer Tacos
Ranked #37 of 97 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 January 2018

What a delight! Delicious food, fast service, and so affordable! Clean and bright eating area, friendly staff ....

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Talk about great fast fresh food!!!!! Had the Long Board and it was pure deliciousness. Usually not the type to by restaurant swag/souvenirs but bought a Killer T-Shirt no pun intended..... Even had my picture taken with the owner :)

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

There were seven kids in our group and the lunch combos at Killer Tacos were a great deal for the money. They were willing to accommodate picky eaters. Taco, burrito and nachos options include chicken, kahlua pig and ground beef. Food was fresh. Great place to grab a quick bite while visiting North Shore.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We were on the way to North Shore and looked up places to eat...we say four stars and decided to stop! My husband had shredded beef tacos and I had the longboard burrito with coconut rice. I am not normally a burrito person....but, it was DELICIOUS! The salsa and coconut rice made the difference. It was so good we drove from Waikiki three more times just to eat! Great food and fast service and great music playing! We bought a t-shirt and hat and everyone is asking us where we got them!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We never miss a trip here without stopping at Killer Tacos. It’s served fast food style and the quality is fabulous! I had two fish tacos with cabbage and salsa that was tasty and filling.
My friends ordered chicken and pork tacos, which they said were delicious.

I had a side of rice with black beans they a bit more mushy than I prefer, but the beans were seasoned perfectly with salsa.

The place is very clean and staff are super friendly.

My two tacos, with the side of rice and beans and an iced tea was about $13.

Don’t pass up a chance to grab a bite here!

Date of visit: November 2017