“Euphoric feeling!!!”

Pacific Skydiving Center
Ranked #20 of 63 Tours in Haleiwa
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the extreme West North Shore of Oahu, Pacific Skydiving Center is the most scenic Hawaii skydiving dropzone, conveniently located one hour from Waikiki.Join our experienced staff for an adventure you won't forget over the spectacular North Shore of Oahu! We welcome you every day from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm (later on weekends) weather permitting.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

It was my first time to skydive! Im super scared of heights! I cant tell you how much it horrifies me but this experience i will never regret! Shout out to Matt my tandem for keeping me safe and for being professional! We waited not too long after paperworks, had the briefing, and funny chats with skydivers which helped us calm down lol! Thank you so much guys! Best experience ever!

All reviews
"bucket list"
"amazing shots"
"photos and videos"

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

My family had an AMAZING time doing the Ultimate skydive. It was an awesome experience to free fall over the gorgeous Hawaiian coast. I jumped in tandem with Kai and he was the best! Kai had great advice for activities to do on the island and made me feel very comfortable jumping out of a plane with him. We even did some flips out of the plane! What a great experience. Even if you have skydived before, do it again here for great views and an amazing adrenaline rush!

1  Thank rachelmcdon8
Reviewed 19 October 2018

These people are great! My skydive buds were awesome! Every instructor there treated my friends great and had some funny jokes just to mess with you. I would totally recommend coming from a first time jumper!!:)

Reviewed 11 October 2018

I had an amazing time going here, it was my very first jump every and I had John as my Tandem Jump master and Alden as my camera guy and they were both really nice really cool people! Even the staff to check you in were super friendly! John taught me about the island as we flew up to 14,000 feet and Alden got some killer video and photos of the jump! I would definitely Recommend jumping with John as the jump master and Alden as your cameraman! They are really great people here and super safe place to jump with! Definitely coming back here for sure!

1  Thank Devin C
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Lucas, Ron, Kelley, and Josh made our first time jump absolutely the highlight of our vacation. Friendly staff. Great personalities! This was our first jump and we were both pretty nervous. We decided to do this for our 18th anniversary! Best experience ever and I don’t think we would have enjoyed it as much without this team calming our nerves and making sure we had fun! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: August 2018