Open today: 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
Review Highlights
A bucket list item that may turn into a new hobby and the best way to watch the sunrise

Skydiving is something I've been wanting to try for a number of years and I'm stoked to have waited... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Bringonthecrazy
Heli Jump

Crazy, insane and wonderful experience. Bryan took great care of me and the views were totally... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
528erinw
via mobile

All reviews free fall plane ride tandem jump safety video camera guy drop zone ultimate package waiting game sky diving upcoming trip terrified of heights cloud cover adrenaline rush north shore bucket list amazing shots photos and videos
Reviewed 19 October 2018

These people are great! My skydive buds were awesome! Every instructor there treated my friends great and had some funny jokes just to mess with you. I would totally recommend coming from a first time jumper!!:)

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I had an amazing time going here, it was my very first jump every and I had John as my Tandem Jump master and Alden as my camera guy and they were both really nice really cool people! Even the staff to check you in were super friendly! John taught me about the island as we flew up to 14,000 feet and Alden got some killer video and photos of the jump! I would definitely Recommend jumping with John as the jump master and Alden as your cameraman! They are really great people here and super safe place to jump with! Definitely coming back here for sure!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Devin C
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Lucas, Ron, Kelley, and Josh made our first time jump absolutely the highlight of our vacation. Friendly staff. Great personalities! This was our first jump and we were both pretty nervous. We decided to do this for our 18th anniversary! Best experience ever and I don’t think we would have enjoyed it as much without this team calming our nerves and making sure we had fun! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank Troy S
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Back on June 15 myself and four friends went skydiving at Pacific skydive. Personally I had Luciano and my cameraman was PK. The entire staff was great and made a terrifying experience turn into an experience of a lifetime. Going skydiving is an opportunity to see and experience something beautiful, but to be able to do this in Oahu is something that I would definitely recommend if you’re even considering it and you’re in the area of the North Shore. There wasn’t a moment after I conquered my fear that I didn’t feel safe when with everyone a part of the experience.

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank mjm1017
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve always wanted to go skydiving but was waiting for a place to do it with great views. I’m glad I chose Pacific Skydiving! The whole process from arrival to to departure was about 3 hours which is what I was expecting. Max, who I jumped with was very friendly, briefed me well on what was expected of me during the jump, and made me feel very calm the whole time. Josh who took pictures during our skydive was also very fdriendly. Anyone who wants to skydive, this is the best place to do it! It’s the coolest thing I’ve ever done, I can’t wait to do it again! I would recommend the 14000ft altitude over the 8000ft option, for an extra $30 the minute long freefall is well worth it compared to 15 sec freefall. Thank you guys so much!!

Date of experience: June 2018