Open today: 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
Review Highlights
A bucket list item that may turn into a new hobby and the best way to watch the sunrise

Skydiving is something I've been wanting to try for a number of years and I'm stoked to have waited... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Bringonthecrazy
Heli Jump

Crazy, insane and wonderful experience. Bryan took great care of me and the views were totally... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
528erinw
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Haleiwa
from USD 166.95
from USD 115.49
from USD 88.00
Go Oahu Card
92 Reviews
from USD 69.00
More Info
All reviews free fall plane ride tandem jump safety video camera guy drop zone ultimate package waiting game sky diving upcoming trip terrified of heights cloud cover adrenaline rush north shore bucket list amazing shots photos and videos
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I had a great time! I had an awesome instructor called Krissy? From France. I absolutely loved every minute of my experience. I’d recommend the early morning jump ( leaving Waikiki around 5:00) as that way you can still get a full day of activities in afterwards.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

This was the first time my husband and I went skydiving and we cannot wait to go again. My instructor was Mark and he was awesome and joked around the whole time. He gave very clear instructions and made me feel comfortable with the process. There are a couple of different options for jumps and videos, which you can choose when you arrive. There's a courtesy shuttle from Waikiki too which was helpful. Everyone was friendly, the view was amazing and we really enjoyed it. The weather didn't exactly cooperate-we wound up having to jump at 8,000 feet instead of 14,000, but it was awesome overall and I would love to do it again.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This was my first time skydiving and I did it to start off 2018 right! It was soooooo fun! And my guides were awesome! Check out my photo to see how stoked I was! The company is fantastic, located on the North West side of Oahu, Hawaii. Nothing like jumping out of a Cessna airplane and following towards an island with the whole ocean in view. Breathtaking!

1  Thank Ryan J
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I surprised my husband with a skydiving trip and we both had a great time. My instructor was Shred, who was really great and helped my nerves by joking the entire way up. My husband's instructor didn't talk to him the entire time until the end, when he asked for a tip. His camera person, Kira, was great thought. Shred warned me that if I felt like I couldn't breath, it was probably because I wasn't breathing. It turns out this was really true because I felt like a fish out of water gasping for breath the whole time down lol (I know for next time, just breath!). Once the parachute was released though, it was great and seeing the water and coastline from that Hugh up was incredible. I can't wait go to again!

1  Thank timofmylif
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Brought my brand new rig (parachute system) to Hawaii so I could jump it for the first time. My wife was also making her 3rd random jump.
Can’t say enough about how friendly and professional the staff here was. There are a lot of DZ’s that don’t treat you as well as this. A lot just want to get your money and get you gone. The folks here were warm and invited us back anytime we wanted. My wife’s tandem instructor, Jack, made her feel very safe and actually gave her a “birds eye” tour of the island and told her about the whales and dolphins in the area on the way down after deployment. Clint shot a great video. Outstanding service!
Thanks to all.