Open today: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Puts you on the fish

My friends and I took a private charter with Go fishing Hawaii yesterday and we had a wonderful... read more

Reviewed 20 August 2018
willtsang33
Honolulu, Hawaii
Half Day Fishing

Dad and boys had a great time! Christian was the captain and he was great. We've been on other... read more

Reviewed 19 July 2018
Jody S
via mobile

All reviews capt ray trigger fish mahi mahi catching fish north shore trolling charter bait kala hawaii whales boat christian crew blast
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Since the day we decided we wanted to go fishing Kala took care of us. We where told from the beginning if we needed anything at all let him know. We booked through him and we went out with his captain Christian and couldn’t say anything bad about the experience. We had a blast and made great memories! We will book again through this team!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Captains Christian and Keaka were very knowledgeable and super helpful. They did everything they could to put us on the fish and were successful. We had a great time catching Yellowfin using live bait and jigging. We also fed sharks by hand and saw 4 or 5 Humpback whales as well. Over all a fantastic trip and we will definitely use them again if we are ever back on Oahu.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We were so happy with our trip. They were more than flexible with timing with all the rain and weather issues. We took our two young boys with 13 and 9. Even with Bonnie pills we managed to get sea sick. Overall we had a great time! They really did all they could to catch a fish but no luck on this trip. Regardless, we loved it! Learning about the island and all the information was great! Thanks for a great time and all the great care in our 1/2 day trip!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We decided to go with Kala and his team because he was very honest and not trying to "sell" us. Christian and Chris were super guys with a lot of sincerity. Catching fish cannot be guaranteed and you could see that they were doing everything they could to make it the best experience for us. We caught a beautiful Mahi Mahi and had numerous bites and misses. It was all very exciting not to mention the bonus of seeing sharks and whales. I really appreciated Kala's efforts in ensuring they were the right match. They are very experienced and now the territory well.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Captain Chris and first mate Christian were great. They tried very hard to get me fish. We did trolling, jigging, using live baits, artificial lures, cut baits, everything they felt needed to catch fish and we did catch lots of fishes They knew exactly where to find them, what techniques to use to catch them and the results were phenomenal. At the beginning, the captain offered to stay out over my reserved 1/2 day for free which was very generous of him but turned out unnecessary. In 1/2 day, I was so exhausted reeling in mahi mahi and tuna and, unlike the negative comments left by the 1 star reviewer, Captain Chris cleaned and filleted all the fishes, and I get to take all of them home.

I have been on charter fishing in Michigan, Alaska, Florida and Hawaii, Never have I experienced such a good "customer oriented" services like Chris and Christian. I definitely will hire them again when I go back to the island.

1  Thank Peter C