“Amazing rental on a gorgeous beach!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Wonderful Sunsets
Famous & Quaint Haleiwa Town a close walk away
Nearby Winter Swell
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rosie k
Wahiawa, Hawaii
“Amazing rental on a gorgeous beach!”
Reviewed 6 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This rental could not be better. The actual condo is so nice and updated, and the beautiful beach is steps away. There is also a great town nearby with great shops and food. The owners go above and beyond, supplying the condo with tons of supplies and amenities making the stay comfortable and easy. We watched the beautiful sunset every night on the grassy area by the beach which also has BBQ and picnic tables. Can't recommend this rental highly enough!!!

Liked best: Every single thing
Liked least: That we had to leave!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
15 Nov 2015
We are so happy you enjoyed your time at the condo. It is definitely a special spot. I hope you can come back again soon!
JamesCrai...
Whitby, Canada
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 19 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Spent 8 days here to relax and unwind. The place was very clean and comfortable. WE would definitely return.

22 Jul 2015
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at the condo. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Come back soon!
JimTHen12...
Tacoma, Washington
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 7 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Just spent a week there and loved the location - more beautiful than the pictures! Clean, comfortable and peaceful. We were able to walk into town for food and snorkel out front. It was nice to have snorkel gear, beach chairs, body boards, and beach towels for out use. We walked a short distance to the public park to watch surfers. Saw whales from the deck. Perfect for just two people.

Your age range 50-64
22 Jul 2015
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sure you were able to really get the feel of the North Shore by walking into the town and snorkeling out front. I hope you can visit again!
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 2 February 2015 for a stay in February 2013

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beach right outside!
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Feb 2015
I'm so glad you were able to make it back for a second visit. It sounds like a third one is in the works! Thank you for being such wonderful guests. You are welcome back any time!
kellyp783
“Cold Water, Bright Lights ALL Night Long, Rude Owner, 3 Flights of Stairs, and MORE”
Reviewed 16 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

We wanted so badly to love this place, but unfortunately the owner set the mood for us long before we even arrived. I needed the address to give to my wedding photographer and the owner refused to give it to me until I paid the balance of the week's rent, including her ridiculous cleaning fee when you end up having to do most of the work before checkout, but more on that later. I asked for the instructions to pay off my balance early and she told me I had to wait to get the email from VRBO. But I needed the address! She didn't even accommodate me just so I could have the address to give to my wedding photographer. So frustrating! Then, we got to the island and picked up our wedding flowers a few hours before check in time so I sent her a text asking if we could go in a little early just to put our flowers in the refrigerator. She replied with some excuse about the place being booked solid and we had to stick to our original agreement. It's only a few hours and had there been other guests, they would have checked out by 11:00. Oh, and the place would have already been clean because the owner's rules are that you basically clean the entire place before you leave, minus the linens and towels, which you have to place in a laundry basket. And yes, we had cold water showers for a week, and the corridor lights outside the bedroom windows are horrible! The 3 flights of stairs got a little old after a while, but we did know about them going in, so that was our mistake. Oh, but the bed... HORRIBLE!!! And we didn't know about that ahead of time. It's a thin mattress that sits about 4 inches from the floor. Horrible, seriously.

On the bright side... The location of this condo complex, Haleiwa Surf, is excellent! The residents are super nice, and the grounds are beautiful. I recommend staying in another unit, there are several to choose from and most of them are less expensive than this one.

I think the reason this unit has such high ratings is that the owner sends out an email after checkout that basically says if you don't leave a five star rating, then don't leave one at all. So far, it's worked for her, I guess.

Liked best: Location in Haleiwa and the condo complex itself
Liked least: Everything else
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Jan 2015
I am sorry that I was not able to let you check-in early due to departing guests and the cleaning. This was obviously upsetting enough to you to write such a negative review. I want to assure others reading this that most of the content of this review is false. You will be able to see from my other reviews, that my guests love the property! I spend full-time on the upkeep and care of my properties and am very disappointed when a guest makes false accusations. I also have one of the best cleaners on the North Shore and would never expect my guests to clean themselves. You can see from the pictures that the bed is not 4 inches from the floor, nor is there a "thin" mattress. There are security lights in the corridors for then entire complex, but they are low and easily blocked by the curtains in the bedroom if needed. I never heard from this guest during her stay and would have responded quickly had there been no hot water. Please know that the property is beautifully kept and my cleaner and I take great pride in providing our guests with an amazing experience.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing