“A great place for a family Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Kanai A Nalu #111

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Michelle...
“A great place for a family Vacation”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

This great condo is only about a twenty-five minute drive from the airport (across the island). It is located down Hauoli Street (the name of the street means Happy) that runs from where the Aquarium is, along the ocean for about four blocks. We arrived late at night and were greeted with the scent of Night Jasmine the minute we walked up to the condo's front door. The directions provided, the keypad method of entry and other instructions from Daniel were very clear. The condo was a good size for a family of four (two adults and two children). It had two full bathrooms which were between the bedrooms, giving everyone some privacy. Everything was spotless. The kitchen was newly renovated and fully stocked with all the cutlery and crockery you could need.

We were all exhausted so went to bed, and yes, the beds comfortable. In the morning we awoke to the breeze blowing through our window and the sound of the ocean. I went outside and walked the few steps past the pool to the waters edge. It was paradise. A gentle breeze was blowing, the water was warm and the beach was empty. I love it. When I returned to the condo, I took some time to check it out further. It had everything you could need for a day at the beach, chairs, mats, umbrella's boogie boards, towels, you name it. Daniel had thought of everything.

I love this place, it wasn't fancy, but it felt like being at home. I loved the metal screen in the front that you could lock and that way the breeze flowed right through the unit. The kids loved the WiFi and the Television. We only used the AC once, but used the dishwasher regularly as we ate there a lot. It was so peaceful to wake up in the morning and not worry about where to go for breakfast.

The full review can be found at this link: http://pammenteryoung.blogspot.ca/2013/09/a-great-family-condo-in-maui.html#.Ui-JiRZX2WQ

It includes information about the area as well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked that it was a great place to come home to after a busy day on Maui
Liked least: My least favourite thing was that there was no nightlife near there.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Maryland
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
People with disabilities Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Wa. & DHS , Ca.
Reviewed 31 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing