“Amazing find!!”

Seascape Ma'alaea Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 113 Restaurants in Wailuku
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Conveniently located in Central Maui, Seascape Ma'alaea Restaurant is a favorite among Kama'aina and visitors alike. Our award-winning restaurant offers an enticing menu of island-inspired cuisine along with spectacular views of Ma'alaea Harbor. It's the perfect dining destination to relax with a refreshing Cucumber Watermelon-rita while watching for Humpback whales or surfers, depending on what season we're in! Locally grown ingredients bring out the best of Maui flavors. Mouthwatering 100% wild caught blue crab cakes and the chef's creatively prepared fresh catch of the day are just a few dishes on the diverse, sustainable seafood-friendly menu. Kids' menu and gluten free or vegetarian options are also available. There are two convenient entrances, one inside the Aquarium and the other near the Ma'alaea Harbor Shops. Now serving dinner Fridays through Sundays. Aquarium admission is not required to dine.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Went to the Ocean Center and had lunch at the Seascape Restaurant. WOW! WOW! The food was amazing, I had a beet salad and my husband had the Ahi lunch special and then you add sitting open air and looking out at Maalaea harbor and watching the sailboats and catamarans coming in and you can't believe that this was one of the most reasonable priced lunches we had in Maui. Don't miss!!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Met another friend from the mainland randomly at this restaurant because it was halfway between where we were both staying. Was happily surprised at the menu and the quality, it being a restaurant attached to an aquarium, and no, you can't point at a fish and have that one served to you. I went for the fish and chips, my friend, the fish tacos. Good cocktails as well.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We walked over from the Island Sands condos and decided to try this place. I am glad we did. Unfortunately, we had just missed happy hour that ended at 5pm, but that was ok. We were seated at a nice outdoor table with a view of the harbor. We started with mai tais and 2 appetizers. The banana crusted shrimp was delicious! I could have eaten an entire plate of those for an entree!! We also had the pot stickers with mushrooms and goat cheese. Those were very tasty as well. We were also brought the complimentary purple taro dinner rolls to the table. For our entrees we both had the maui style burger. That was also delicious. We had a great server. She was very friendly and stayed on top of all of our needs.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We dropped by to enjoy a drink and appetizer before dinner and decided this is going to be our hangout for the rest of our stay! The ambiance is great, with a tremendous open air view of the harbor. The appetizers were delicious...let me repeat myself...DELICIOUS! In fact, we did not need to stay for dinner, because we were stuffed! The $5 mai tais were great! We’ve got plans to have dinner on Friday and Sunday, because those nights they have live music during dinner. The menu looks amazing for both lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

A very pleasant setting on the covered patio overlooking the Ma’alaea harbor, with live music by a local musician. The restaurant is attached to the Maui Ocean Center. Our waitress was very nice.

We don’t usually order appetizers, but since the Banana Crusted Shrimp was billed as being the winner of the Taste of Lahaina, we decided to try it. It was quite tasty!

For entrees, I had the Mac Nut Mahi Mahi, and my husband had the Mango Housin Baby Back Ribs. Both were better than we were expecting. We were too full to try dessert. See photos.

I would give this restaurant five stars except that the service was a little slower than we would have liked. However, I recommend this spot for good food in an enjoyable setting.