“Excellent Pizza and just as amazing salad!”
Review of Flatbread Company

Flatbread Company
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 June 2017

The pizza was outstanding but the salad. OH, THE SALAD. Everything was so good! Had we stayed closer to Paia we'd have eaten there more than once for sure!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,052)

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I come here every year and the food is always excellent. This year we had nine family friends with us so we stop by to let them try this awesome place. The food as usual was amazing and outstanding and so was the service. All the produce is locally sourced and taste delicious you have to try this place!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We stopped here after sight seeing in the area, and thought pizza would be good. When the waiter asked if we were familiar with flatbread I said we have one similar at home in Portsmouth NH, he said it's the same one. I was shocked, I thought they just had the same name. Just like the east coast location everything is locally sources, so it's fresh and oh go good. We had a beet salad, one of my husbands favorites, and shared a pizza. We were not disappointed. The restaurant was a little warm, and maybe because we were sitting towards the back, next to the wall with the ovens, it may have been worse, but otherwise we had no complaints. Great family friendly restaurant, and so glad I have one near me so I can eat here again.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We stopped here on the way back from the Road to Hana and the Pipi Wai Trail hike. We were wet, exhausted and very hungry! We just stumbled upon this place and it worked out great. The pizza was excellent, with all fresh ingredients. They had a nice selection of beers on tap, and the tunes in the background were outstanding. We had a really helpful, friendly waitress and quick services. I'm glad to have found this and would definitely recommend it to anybody that is going to do the Road to Hana.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing place! Best pizza I have ever eaten! I highly recommend this place. Service is as fast as it gets and price is very reasonable.