We spent three nights here after two nights in Wailea and enjoyed this place more. It was very quaint. We had a lovely view of the beach with our ocean view studio. Napili Bay is gorgeous and this resort is right on it. The staff were very friendly as were our neighbours. We were quickly invited over to mingle with our neighbours who return here every year and I can see why. It's a lot less pretentious than Wailea and just a more relaxing experience. Loved listening to the waves at night. The condos themselves are very well stocked. We didn't do a lot of cooking, but it would have been easy to. We had a murphy bed but it was very comfortable. The only negative is the light outside the main door lit up the room more than we like to sleep in, but we dealt with it. There are several restaurants within walking distance and a great little market to buy food a close drive away. We would come back here again for sure and would spend more than just three nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint beachfront property is right on beautiful Napili Bay, a mere 50 to 150 steps into the amazing clear ocean water. Swimming, snorkeling, sun-bathing and stand up boarding are all available a few feet from your room. We are located along Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily housekeeping service and complimentary wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. Please note that our rooms do not have air-conditioning. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina