We were here for 10 days in early February. All units face the ocean. Pleasantly surprised by an upgrade to a deluxe two bedroom suite which was spectacular. It was nice to know that you were coming home to a comfortable place after long days of sightseeing.
One problem though is that Aston does not have control over all the units in the complex. Many are owner managed so there is a lack of consistency in enforcing some of the policies such as it being non-smoking. Someone in a unit adjacent to us was smoking cigars every evening on their lanai. The smoke invariably wafted onto our lanai and was sucked by our air-conditioning into our living room and bedroom. Not very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. An array of onsite amenities include swimming pool, jet spa, covered outdoor barbecue areas, and tennis/pickleball. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina