1,372 results
All reviews front street mountain view ocean front premier room full kitchen within walking distance walk into town hot tub feast at lele murphy bed oceanfront studio restaurants and shops south end the banyan tree through vrbo convenience store short stroll
Reviewed 21 March 2016

We stay at the Lahaina Shores when visiting Maui. It is so convenient you can walk to everything. Some of the condos need upgrading but the majority are really nice and comfortable. You do have to pay for parking. Daily maid service is a plus, some resorts are offering once a week service. When I'm on vacation, I don't want to make a bed or run out of clean towels after a day on the beach.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank a h
Reviewed 18 March 2016

Our 11th stay at this resort and will come back again. True oceanfront and also mountain view studios for a reasonable price. Each condo is furnished differently and has different amenities (dishwasher, walk in showers, bed size etc.). Full kitchens in all units. There are some privately owned rentals and some resort rentals. Check photos of the units online on VRBO and Lahaina Shores website. This is a quiet place for couples. Easy walk to Lahaina Town for eating and shopping. ABC store and a few restaurants are right next door.

Stayed: March 2016
4  Thank Merri H
Reviewed 18 March 2016

I may be biased because I tend to travel the road less taken when exploring new places. This is a great location for Tourist activities. You are walking distance to downtown Lahaina, which is filled with souvenir shops and average restaurants. I booked through a private party, so each unit may be different. Mine's was outdated but clean. The receptionists at the front desk were hit and miss. Some were very friendly and welcoming, the others couldn't wait to get off work. I stayed there for 3 nights.

I still enjoyed my time in Maui. I went with a good friend. Good company makes all the difference! We rented a car and traveled elsewhere for snorkeling, hiking, exploring, and eating. I will not be staying at Lahaina Shores Beach Resort in the future though.

Stayed: December 2015
2  Thank Gregory H
Reviewed 15 March 2016

This the fourth time we stayed here in a premier studio unit. The property is excellent, clean and the staff very accommodating. The higher floors are preferred as there is less traffic noise. Parking is available and the pool and hot tub on the grounds are excellent. This property has mostly older adults and is very quiet. Location is excellent as it is only a few blocks to downtown Lahaina. Betty's restaurant is next door and offers great food and happy hour prices from 2pm to 4pm every day.

Room Tip: The property offers mountain and ocean views. The ocean views are more expensive. Higher floors are better as well.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave7696
Reviewed 7 March 2016

We just returned from Maui's Lahaina Shores where my boyfriend and I rented Pete's beautiful studio condo.
It faces the mountains and the street and out the back of the building is the amazing pool and Pacific Ocean beach - the best of both worlds.
We truly saw some amazing humpback whales frollicking right from poolside!!!!!
We had an unforgettable time. Pete's condo is in the beautiful Lahaina Shores Beachfront property which is managed like a concierge front desk with staff to assist you. Pete lives just down the street and we had the pleasure of meeting him the day we flew out. Not only is he a gracious host, he responsive with any queries, not that we had any as everything we could ever ask for was provided for in the condo. Great king sized bed not to be missed! Don't hesitate to book Pete's paradise today! Mahalo Pete!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple