“Great Food with Sunset View”

Ka'anapali Grille And Tap Room
Ranked #84 of 274 Restaurants in Lahaina
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner, had the Bacon Avocado burger and the Shaved Prime Rib au jus burger. Good tropical drinks. Both excellent and modestly priced.

Desserts looked good except we were too full to sample even one.

Awesome sunset view despite a few clouds.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We went for breakfast and happy hour. Breakfast doesn't start till 8 am which is late for those flying in from the east coast. There is a breakfast special which is a good deal for the area. Breakfast was good -- husband had eggs and bacon and I had eggs benedict. Nothing special, but I would return for breakfast.

Happy hour was not so good. Bar was crowded with people watching football on Sunday -- lots of TVs and an OK place to watch the games. However, we ordered Mai Tais and ice cream pie. The pie came out first -- like immediately and the drinks were later. Sadly, the mai tais never went near the rum and were not flavorful.

I would recommend for breakfast, with an $8 special and $6 bloody Mary's. I cannot recommend happy hour. Also, cannot do room charges to Marriott, even tho on the property.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Good lunch option when you're just looking for laid back, good food and not too pricey. We did pizza, which was very good, freshly made and big!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We ate an early dinner here one evening because we were too tired to leave the Marriott property. It's average hotel food, not great, service mediocre, and high prices.

I would suggest walking down to Leilani's or getting the evening special from Beach Walk Kau Kau To Go.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Walking to find a place for dinner, we had no reservation for the evening and decided to try this place put. When we were in the boardwalk we seen half a dozen tables free, and there was live music so we stopped in.

We had to wait to be seated and the lady indicated a 10-15 minute wait, and she would check what was available?? I pointed out the open tables and seats at bar, and she seemed confused and said "I am not sure about those tables and to sit down". We almost walked because of this, and another couple gave us a smile and the eye roll indicating their opinion too.

Literally a minute later we were both seated. The music was interesting, and drinks and food came quick.

We shared a coconut prawn dish, and we both had salads for dinner. Everything was bland, and really so so. Waiter was OK, and the bus staff (man) grabbed my ladies plate while she was still eating her salad. This was enough for us, and I was about to say something but was requested to chill. Will never return, or recommend. Many other places to go in area.