“Great way to End our Trip 3/31/2018”

Goofy Foot Surf School, Inc
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Surfing and Standup Paddle Boarding Lessons for all ages with our pro-instructors in beautiful Lahaina, Maui
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had 3 people for a surf lesson, and were paired up with two others. Two teenagers, and a VERY middle aged woman. We all were able to ride multiple times, and Uiam was great at working with our various levels of youth and vigor! For any adults wondering if it is too late to try - I will tell you that your are not. Would definitely go again. Also enjoyed the burgers and free float coupon for Copy Cat.

Date of experience: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,287)
All reviews
in 19 reviews
"an amazing experience"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great experience, my 8 year old son along with my 12 & 14 year old daughters were able to surf with Nick’s instruction! Nick was great, very patient, I would highly recommend him.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

2 families with a total of 3 adults and 5 teens. 2 instructors for a 2 hr lesson. We all got up. The location is crowded but the instructors made everything work. We came back 2 days later and rented boards and took them out on our own to put our skills into practice. Goofy foot was very friendly and helpful

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Can’t say enough good about Goofy Foot Surf school! Worth every penny. It was my husband, myself and 4 teenagers. Everyone of us surfed almost every wave thanks to the instruction of our wonderful teacher, JB!!!! He was very helpful, friendly, and informative!!! Highly recommend this for your Maui vacation!

Date of experience: April 2018