“Boobachick ”

Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Yum! My fish tacos were lost with fresh
Ahi. The beer was cold. And our waitress was delightful and efficient. She was very busy but never missed a thing.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,752)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Big selection of burgers, I had the jail house and husband had the Don Ho, both were huge and full of flavor . the order of fries is big enough to share. They have floats but we didn’t save any room for that.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I was told that this was the best burger place in Maui and I would agree! The burger was amazing and I am so glad we were able to go!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

A nice casual place to grab a burger. They have a nice menu and a friendly staff. This is a very kid friendly place and they also have a small arcade which is nice.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great food at a reasonable cost. We were told it was the best burger in Maui year after year for the last 13 years. They didn't let us down.

Been to Cool Cat Cafe? Share your experiences!