Review Highlights
What a show!

The best bang for your buck on Maui. Your show starts with the story of Warren and Annibelle... read more

Reviewed today
Dannie M
Brecksville, Ohio
via mobile
Must Do!

Spent 12 days on our honeymoon(we are 26 and 30 yearold adventurous Oregonians) in Maui and this... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Odyssey57006584878
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Lahaina
from USD 89.95
from USD 109.95
Maui Nui Luau
90 Reviews
from USD 111.00
from USD 117.11
2,849 results
All reviews magic show the royal flush package john george slight of hand laughed so hard dana daniels bring a sweater clean fun coconut shrimp player piano annabelle's parlor great magician pre show card tricks front row audience members appetizers and drinks
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was a great show! Entertaining, laughed so hard all night! Have gone before on a previous trip, it’s worth your time.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was a lot of fun. We only did the show without the pre-show dinner. But the food looked good so I wouldn’t advise against it but have no taste opinion on it. Interesting format, as you arrive you are put into a small room and have to find a solution to get out. Once you figure it out you will enter the bar, be greeted and led to a seat. This is nightclub style with couches,chairs anc coffee tables. Here you will eat, drink and square up prior to the show. There is also piano entertainment. At showtime you are all led into the theater where the show will take place. Now I’m not going to say too much about the show except that there is a lot of laughs and some really good slight of hand ‘magic’, probably the best I have ever seen. Highly recommended, go and enjoy.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were told through friends that this is a must go to and I am so thrilled we listened to them! This show is absolutely hilarious! I was laughing so hard that I shed a few tears! I was originally under the impression that it would be just a plain old magic show but it had great comedy as well! Our two acts were John George who did slight of hand tricks and had very quick witted comedy the second act was Dana Daniels and the bird and he was just as great!
We did not do the dinner through them and when we arrived and we saw some of the others food and to be honest it did not look like we missed much in that department.

I would highly recommend attending this show!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We did the show and very pleased we did Both magicians that night did not fail at all to entertain!!! They fully had the audience engaged during the whole show. If you go for sure break a light jacket it is very cold in the showroom, we did the preshow appetizers, save the money and eat out before appetizers were soso, but the show shouldn't be passed up

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I went back and forth in my title because it's impossible to decide which factor predominates. But who cares???? Go, settle back, and prepare to split a gut and drop a jaw. Repeatedly. The jokes, audience participation, and banter are a totall hoot. You have not laughed so hard and so long since you were four. And the magic is exquisitely executed and you will leave scratching your head: how (the hell) did he do THAT????

There are five performers, who rotate, so you have limited control over who you will see if you are visiting Maui for a relatively short time. I saw Warren, apparently the "founder" for lack of a better word. I have no ability to review the other four but assume that they are also very, very good.

The evening is split into two distinct portions, the two-hour warm-up by pianist/ghost "Annabelle" in the parlor, followed by the show in the small, intimate auditorium. During the time in the parlor you dine on adequate but voluminous appetizers and tasty desserts, drink whatever cocktail or otherwise you choose, and depending on seating chat amiably with other attendees, whilst shouting out the next request to Annabelle on the keyboard, which she instantly delivers with admirable and flawless skill and aplomb.

The show sells out continuously, rightfully (see other reviews), so GET YOUR TICKETS WELL BEFORE YOU HEAD TO MAUI or you risk not being able to get any, and instead of a rollicking evening you will be stuck in your hotel room watching Gilligan's Island reruns.

Full disclosure: Warren picked on me during the show. (I was far from alone.) Come prepared to laugh at and with yourself, others, and Warren.