“Such a fun show! ”

Warren & Annabelle's Magic
Ranked #1 of 17 Concerts & Shows in Lahaina
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went to the show as a recommendation from a friend and we both loved it! It was hilarious and mind boggling. A really great evening out. I would highly recommend the show! Do yourself a favor and reserve your seats before you get to Hawaii. They sell out fast!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,749)
All reviews
"magic show"
in 694 reviews
"the royal flush package"
in 210 reviews
in 41 reviews
"audience members"
in 36 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was a great show! Entertaining, laughed so hard all night! Have gone before on a previous trip, it’s worth your time.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was a lot of fun. We only did the show without the pre-show dinner. But the food looked good so I wouldn’t advise against it but have no taste opinion on it. Interesting format, as you arrive you are put into a small room and have to find a solution to get out. Once you figure it out you will enter the bar, be greeted and led to a seat. This is nightclub style with couches,chairs anc coffee tables. Here you will eat, drink and square up prior to the show. There is also piano entertainment. At showtime you are all led into the theater where the show will take place. Now I’m not going to say too much about the show except that there is a lot of laughs and some really good slight of hand ‘magic’, probably the best I have ever seen. Highly recommended, go and enjoy.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were told through friends that this is a must go to and I am so thrilled we listened to them! This show is absolutely hilarious! I was laughing so hard that I shed a few tears! I was originally under the impression that it would be just a plain old magic show but it had great comedy as well! Our two acts were John George who did slight of hand tricks and had very quick witted comedy the second act was Dana Daniels and the bird and he was just as great!
We did not do the dinner through them and when we arrived and we saw some of the others food and to be honest it did not look like we missed much in that department.

I would highly recommend attending this show!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We did the show and very pleased we did Both magicians that night did not fail at all to entertain!!! They fully had the audience engaged during the whole show. If you go for sure break a light jacket it is very cold in the showroom, we did the preshow appetizers, save the money and eat out before appetizers were soso, but the show shouldn't be passed up