Open today: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Best way to get to Lanai!

Pretty 45 minute ferry ride to Lanai! Saw several dolphins on the way. Very few people on our ride... read more

Reviewed 24 August 2018
momdzall
Washington, Pa
Transport Roundtrip to Lanai

Other than flying, Expeditions' Maui-Lanai Ferry is the only public transportation to Lanai. They... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
GWR757
Williamsburg, Virginia

All reviews four seasons day trip shipwreck beach jeep rental nice ride ticket stub wharf cinema center blue ginger top deck rough ride sweetheart rock island of lanai pioneer inn the trade winds sea sickness great trip front street
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Took the Lahaina/Lanai ferry to and from Lanai for our time there. Could have flown but this was much more fun. Going over we must have gotten ourselves into a school of very large fish. A dozen of them followed us for the better part of 10 minutes. They were jumping and putting on quite a show for us.
The ferry wan't crowded at all. The ride was generally smooth and carefree. The people on both ends seemed to know what they were doing so no complaints here.
Fun ride!
Recommended.

1  Thank Tupelo010835
Reviewed 3 July 2017

My son and I spent the day touring Lanai with Garrett in a very comfortable SUV. He was a third generation Lanai Islander and was informative, funny and kind. His knowledge and love for his island was infectious and we enjoyed every minute. Lanai is not the most beautiful island, but it's one of the most interesting. We finished our day at the beach in Manele Bay and had a swim at what I think is one of the best beaches in the world. Overall, the trip was a great value and I highly recommend it.

1  Thank George S
Reviewed 15 June 2017

My husband and I have been to Maui several times and we were looking to see new things. We decided to head to Lana'i and take the 4x4 Trekker tour. The description looked great. I was really looking forward to seeing the shipwreck and the rock formations. The shipwreck was so far away from where we stopped that in the photo you couldn't even tell what it was. Our guide refused to take us to the rock formations. So we drove around a island that has nothing to look at , because all the pineapple fields are inactive. Do yourself a favor and skip this nothing island. Nothing to see that was worth $390 and a day away from snorkeling in Maui.

4  Thank 867hannah1
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Inexpensive way to get to Lanai from Maui. Only 45 minutes each way. Book in advance or buy at the harbor in Lahaina the day of.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Most bang for your buck $30 each way - and if you are fortunate you might see some dolphins. I wasn't quick enough but others did see them today. Peaceful hot journey on the upper deck on the way there on the 9:15am ferry - returned on the 2pm - WARNING! ROUGH ride back - which is normal for that time of day - and MAN was I glad we opted to sit inside!

3  Thank PoeticGem