“Beautiful condo”

Aston Kaanapali Shores Spa
Ranked #13 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
Reviewed 21 April 2016

We loved our condo with 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, and a large dining room and living room. We were up high so we had an excellent view of the beach, ocean, and pools. The only draw back of this hotel is the beach to lay on was not good. Too rocky, so we ended up spending most of our time in the pools. We booked this hotel through Costco travel. It was pricey but I think all of Hawaii is pricey.

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

When we got to the front desk to check in they said they selected us to receive a room upgrade. What they didn't mention was this room had no view as was promised with the albeit smaller room. We decided to make the best of it we were tired and just wanted to rest. Upon waking we noticed the room was dirty. There was mold all over the bathroom, it was in the light fixture, on the shower curtain and walls. I wore a pair of brand new white socks and walked from one side of the room to the other to put my shoes on. The brand new white socks were almost completely black on the bottom. There were unwashed coffee mugs in the cupboard. This place is nasty. Not to mention it was in need of repair of tiles, etc. This place needs a total overhaul. That free room upgrade needed up being a resort upgrade as we left the filth.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

We checked in for 3 days, after staying at other places on Lower Honoapiilani, and we were given an upgrade from our one-bedroom standard room to what we were told was a two bedroom suite.

When we got to our room, we found out it was in fact a three bedroom duplex suite, with two king beds, and two twin beds.

The grounds were immaculate, with two pools and beautiful landscaping.

One warning - there are going to be a couple extra fees...for instance, you pay for parking each day. Another cost is the fitness center, if you choose to use it. It cost us $5/each per day.

But even with those costs, it was all well worth the money.

Also, while we were there I saw a room getting a gut rehab, where the room was being torn down to the frame, getting new insulation and drywall. This will help keep the rooms quieter, and since it's a work in progress there is a chance you may get a room that has not yet been updated.

But I'd recommend this resort to anybody.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

We did a family stay and the service there was excellent! The room was very clean and there was everything you need in the full kitchen and then some. There was a young lady that we came across, not knowing she was the manager on duty! Her name was Trixy. She was amazing! The service we got from her was phenominal! She definitely represents the aloha spirit of the island!

Reviewed 7 August 2015

Seriously - I am a girl who loves massages. I am not tiny either. I had Roxanna as my masseuse, and she was beyond expectation! If you are timid with people touching your body - this is not the massage for you. She is professional and applies a good amount of pressure without making you feel sore and sensitive the next day. Roxanna will get up on the table for better leverage and massage the heck out of your body. It was seriously the best massage of my life - and I have had quite a fair share of massages.

1  Thank pdidier