“Aloha Hotel”

Aston Kaanapali Shores Spa
Ranked #13 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
Reviewed 8 December 2015

We did a family stay and the service there was excellent! The room was very clean and there was everything you need in the full kitchen and then some. There was a young lady that we came across, not knowing she was the manager on duty! Her name was Trixy. She was amazing! The service we got from her was phenominal! She definitely represents the aloha spirit of the island!

Reviewed 7 August 2015

Seriously - I am a girl who loves massages. I am not tiny either. I had Roxanna as my masseuse, and she was beyond expectation! If you are timid with people touching your body - this is not the massage for you. She is professional and applies a good amount of pressure without making you feel sore and sensitive the next day. Roxanna will get up on the table for better leverage and massage the heck out of your body. It was seriously the best massage of my life - and I have had quite a fair share of massages.

1  Thank pdidier
Reviewed 3 July 2015

Absolutely loved this place! The staff was amazing and assisted in every capacity. Very clean! Jury is still out on a couple of their contracted services but will follow-up once we receive our final products.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We had a 2 bedroom apartment for our family of 5

Rooms were clean with functional but dated decor.

Everything was supplied for the kitchen which allows us to grab food at the supermarket across the street and save money on the restaurant.

Staff were very friendly and helpful, and parking was easy with an attendant 24x7.

All in all I would recommend this resort for a family stay in Maui.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This was our second time in the last year staying at this resort. The staff, accommodations and amenities were great! The location is perfect for us - it's not far from Old Lahaina, close to beautiful beaches and walking distance to various shops and the Times grocery store. It has two pools which always had enough lounge chairs and has a restaurant and bar next to it. We didn't eat in the restaurant but the bartenders made wonderful piña coladas! I'd recommend this location to all! We're already looking forward to coming back in November!