“Some of the best pizza around”

Pizza Paradiso Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #64 of 288 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Visit our website and ORDER ONLINE! We have a large menu full of Mediterranean inspired dishes that will satisfy just about every craving, from kabobs to thin-crust pizzas to shawarma, gyros, cheesesteaks, and more. We also serve some incredibly good artisan gelato made locally, and baklava. See our website for details. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is our favorite pizza place on Maui and, as usual, it did not disappoint. Gabriel gave us amazing service and the food was fantastic. We ordered the Jimmy Hoffa pizza with garlic bread and it was marvelous. Fast, hot pizza with wonderful taste. Do not let the fact that it is in a strip mall deter you. This place is legit.

ChefNabavi, Owner at Pizza Paradiso Mediterranean Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Aloha and thank you for your review and kind words about the pizza and service.
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I have to say the pizza was pretty good, but thin crust does not make it Italian in the traditional sense. If you've been to a Famoso, take note, they get about as close to true Italian as anyone this side of the pond. I wouldn't normally nit pick, but they're advertising themselves as a Mediterranean pizza place.

Service was also slow; I placed an order for one medium pizza at 730, and waited for it until 815. They also forgot the only other part of my order, which was a single desert.

I will say that the staff were very friendly, but we would probably not return.

ChefNabavi, Owner at Pizza Paradiso Mediterranean Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

We are so sorry to disappoint you with missing a dessert on your order.
Hope you would consider visiting us again

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Close location to our condo. Nice size menu. It's not a typical sit down restaurant. You order your food at the counter and when your food is ready they'll call your number. Good amount of seating. Great food in a casual but very nice setting. Would definitely recommend trying this place and would definitely be back!!

1  Thank CockerMoka
ChefNabavi, Owner at Pizza Paradiso Mediterranean Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

We appreciate your patronage and kind words.
Please visit us again soon

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Had the curry chicken kabob, and 2 different pizza's. Were good, nothing out of this world, but if you're tired of fish and looking for a good pizza, they have it!

Thank you for your review.
The chicken you mentioned in your comments is saffron, lemon chicken Kabob.
Again appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We ended up here after another restaurant turned up closed. We ordered the Hawaiian pizza (because hello we had to lol). I got a Caesar salad. He got the Greek salad. We both absolutely loved all of our food. I'm diabetic, so I have to watch my carbs, however I always leave one carb for dessert. The pizza was so good, I skipped dessert. I never skip dessert. I could've eaten the whole pizza plus another one. We ended up taking the leftovers back to our room for another meal a few days later. Still yummy. We ended up going back for ice cream only one day. It was good. This was one of my three favorites on all of Maui.

1  Thank lizSiouxFalls_SD
ChefNabavi, Owner at Pizza Paradiso Mediterranean Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Aloha and thank you for your review and kind words.
We hope you would visit us again soon.