“Tasty food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The food was so delicious. The wait was about an hour but we decided we should just try it, I am glad we stayed and we had macadamia pancakes and an omelette.

There are newer reviews for Gazebo Restaurant at Napili Shores

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Been told of this place many times, and wasn't sure it would live up to hype. It totally did. Good portions, great food and awesome service! Love this place. Everyone in our party was extremely satisfied (with the food and experience)! While everything was excellent the Monte Cristo sandwich and fried rice are standouts for us.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

They have amazing pancakes! Be careful tho, the birds pooped in my moms pancakes, but they gave her a new plate for free!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

There's nothing bad to say about the dining experience at the Gazebo. The view is incredible, the service good, and the macadamia nut pancakes are insanely tasty. My wife had the fried rice dish, and she said it was one of the best she had ever had.

However, unless you get there right when it opens, you will wait in a long line baking in the sun. We got there at 9 am, and it took about an hour for us to be seated. When we left, the line was another 50% longer than when we arrived. The Gazebo thoughtfully provides umbrellas to shield some of the sun, but it's still a long wait.

That to be said, I'm very glad we decided to wait it out. The food was one of a kind. I'm just not sure we'll be going a second time on this trip.

Tip: try the coconut syrup. I was skeptical, but it's liquid gold. I found myself wondering where this food of the gods has been hiding.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

If it had been up to me and my 20 year old son we would not have waited for 1 1/2 hours to eat here. Too many other options in the area.

But once you get past the long line, the food and view is pretty awesome.

I gave it four stars due to the long wait time