if staying in a hotel room then you will have very little room to do but sleep... window is over looking walkway ...so stays shut all the time---- on positive side ok size fridge,microwave,toster,coffee maker,nice washroom,cleaning only one a week since this is RCI (time share)propety,no restaurant,very good staff,nice bbq by the pool ,fitness room,good atmosphere, if you geting 1-2 bedroom you be happy,for sure. Place is right a cross the road from ocean,no water view from any rooms.. shopping at times supermarket 3min by car-a must in Maui, good luck!@!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina