“Nice cottage with pool, 1/2 mile from beach”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
HeatherWB
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Nice cottage with pool, 1/2 mile from beach”
Reviewed 8 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

I just returned from a week on Maui - my group (which included my husband and another couple) stayed at this property for the duration of our time on the island. The house was perfect for us - plenty of room to spread out, as well as room enough to come together and watch a movie and eat together. There is a grill on the lanai which we used a number of times, and the kitchen is well-equipped with the exception of a toaster (there isn't one, and the rental agency did not provide one when asked) and cutting boards (there's only one). There are basic cooking seasonings in the cupboard, but I recommend you bring Ziploc bags or other storage containers with you as we were lacking those.

A few other notes:
- There are 3 beach chairs, but beach towels are not provided.
- Definitely check out Leoda's (breakfast, lunch, desserts) and Ululani's Shave Ice.
- The house is about 5 miles north of Lahaina, 4 miles north of Safeway, and 1 mile south of Times market.
- The house is a 1/2 mile from a great public beach and just steps away from the pool.
- There's a good assortment of lightweight beach books provided, as well as a few puzzles. (Beware that the marbles puzzle is missing 2 pieces.)
- The Samsung Blu-Ray player has apps for Netflix and Amazon Instant Video. The nearest Red Box is at Whaler's General Store about a 1/2 mile south of the house.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Vashon
Reviewed 23 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Alberta
Reviewed 6 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 5 May 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
HI
Reviewed 29 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Travelling group: Business colleagues
Your age range 65+
Management Response
29 Oct 2010
Unfortunately things happen from time to time. What I can say about Chase 'N Rainbows is that we did disclose on all our documents that the condo did not have air conditioning. Any issue that was reported was responded to in a timely and efficient manner. Although our contract outlines that we do not compensate guests for condo maintenance issues, in this case we agreed to do so in order to provide good customer relations.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing