“Fantastic!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
prabe b
Sacramento, California
“Nice place. Good view. Bad manager”
Reviewed 26 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Let me start this off by saying I liked the actual condo and complex. My review would have been 4 stars but dealing with the other items made my experience bitter sweet.

Pros:
- Good view
- Close to Lahaina/Kaanapali
- Modern design

Cons:
- just far enough you cant walk to either Lahaina or Kaanapli
- No AC
- MANAGER LODGED COMPLAINTS TO THE RENTAL COMPANY AN NEVER SPOKE TO US ONCE
- MANAGER HIGHLIGHTED A PAPER OF RULES AND PUT IT ON MY CAR INSTEAD OF SPEAKING TO ME (GROWN MAN?)
- MANAGER TOLD MY BROTHERS TO TURN MUSIC OFF WHILE THEY WERE AT THE POOL...AT 6:30PM!!! Really?
- Cleaning fee was added because the rental company put fine print on "excessive cleaning" definitely something that is objective and cant be measured. I had to battle with the cleaning crew not to charge me extra and I still paid some money to them! They complained the maids had to clean double the sheets and dishes but they were only supposed to clean for 2...they booked us for 4 people totally legit and tried to backdoor me. SHAKING MY HEAD

You cant have fun at this place is the take away. Manager is the Maui Grinch. Pretty condo, nice view, good price. Its worth the visit if its just a couple and they are quiet.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View and the open kitchen
Liked least: the manager
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
14 Jul 2015
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Chase N Rainbows guest satisfaction is our top priority. We our working with Lahaina Roads and our team on this situation to ensure all guests have a fantastic Maui stay. Chase 'N Rainbows
SeanMegLi...
Seattle, Washington
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 11 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We really enjoyed Lahaina Roads. Its location to Lahaina, beaches, grocery stores and shopping was part of the attraction for us. We had a teenager with us and he enjoyed the proximity of the pool area and downtown Lahaina. It was nice having the sunrise shine through the bedroom in the mornings and watching the sunset from the lanai. We were able to see turtles just off shore almost every day. We would highly recommend staying here and we will be booking again soon.

Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Irina E
“Excellent location and value”
Reviewed 9 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Loved this wonderful oceanfront condo. Excellent location with walking distance to Lahaina and shops and restaurants. A little noisy in the mornings as a road directly behind the condo, however the view made up for it! We will definitely return!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sealfat
“#210 - Good location, poor upkeep”
Reviewed 10 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Location:
Lahaina Roads is right near Safeway. It is a nice 20-30 minute walk to the tourist hub on Front St. It is in an excellent location if you like Mala Ocean Tavern (which I highly recommend).

Condo:
The place wasn't really that bad. The floor had a layer of red dust so I wore socks or sandals. The old phone had a lot of static, so it was hard to arrange dinner plans. The alarm clock was broken. The old dishwasher did not clean the dishes so we cleaned them by hand. The lanai was nice as we could see turtles from our chairs.

I didn't think these things were worth mentioning to management as we were only staying for a few days. Though I did end up calling them on the day of our departure to ask if we should leave our extra butter and bottles of water in the fridge. The person I talked to asked me how the condo was. I told her. She said their company would have replaced the broken items right away if I had called sooner.
Uh, the phone, the alarm clock AND the dishwasher??

So here is my tip: If you choose to stay at LR #210, inquire if these items have been replaced.
Second tip: The bathroom has a step up so not a good place for people in wheelchairs (see picture).

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Lack of cleanliness
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Management Response
10 Jan 2012
I can confirm that the phone, alarm clock and dishwasher have been replaced. The website listing description + photos do reference that the shower/tub are on a raised platform. The condo is not ADA approved.

Travellers are raving about these Lahaina hotels

Oregon
Reviewed 7 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing