“Great Location Walking Distance to Main Front St.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Pam M
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Great Location Walking Distance to Main Front St.”
Reviewed 25 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My mom & I shared this condo. She in the bedroom & I on the sleeper sofa, which needs replacing. If you have guest that needs to use it, I'd ask to see if it has a new mattress yet. It does have 2 bathrooms a big plus. The view of the mountains is beautiful & the lanai spacious, & the pool/beach great but we never used those features as we we out all day everyday exploring Maui, so if you plan to do the same you could save $$ & forgo the beach, view & lanai. If you're sticking around the condo then go for it! you won't be dissapointed! The kitchen was very basic but was enough for our needs. Big Perk: The complex didn't gouge you on parking! $3. /night which is amazing for that area! Evenings you could park & walk from the condo & save big time! The front desk folks were great, very nice & efficient. Location is perfect to explore Lahina/Front St. & fairly easy drives to everywhere else! We would stay here again IF I didn't have to sleep on the sleeper sofa!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and cheap parking
Liked least: sleeper sofa needs new mattress
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Netherlands

Reviewed 19 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Alaska
Reviewed 1 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing