My name is michael , i lived and worked at the last resort for almost the last year and have since moved to another side of the island ,Still involved in the tourism industry .
I wanted to say , that it was an incredible experience working for the the family , Sherry and Tianna they take pain staking care to make sure that people that visit Maui Lahaina i n particular have a great time . ...The owner Sherry dedicates herself literally 24 hours a day to making sure the property is in its best possible condition and the guests are happy and well informed about all the island has to offer .
I enjoyed meeting all of the international travelers from every walk of life ....... if you want to hang with other travelers (as opposed to tourist ) check out lahainas last resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lahaina's Last resort hostel is a truly backpackers Hostel and prove that there is no reason to settle for staying anywhere but in the heart of Old Lahaina Town. Its quaint seafront, numerous art galleries, legendary restaurants, and good nightlife have been calling to visitors for years. Foodland grocery store is a three minute walk towards town. 2.5 miles from the celebrated Ka'anapali Beach and walking distance from the beautiful Baby Beach in Lahaina! We believe that when traveling, the five most important elements of that "Once in a lifetime" experience include: great location, comfort, safety, good value for money, and great people - and this is what we are proud to bring to you at Once. We want you to feel at home here at The Lahaina's Last Resort Hostel That's why we included all of the following for your comfort WE OFFER: Free Different Tours/activities of Maui: MONDAY: Kanaha beach Park TUESDAY: Snorkel (Kapalua Bay and Napili Bay) WEDNESDAY: Hike Bamboo Forest THURSDAY: Snorkel (Ka'anapali Beach and Honolua Bay) FRIDAY: BBQ Night SATURDAY: Northwestern Coast (Blow Hole, Olivine Pools and a short hike 'Lower Makamaka'ole Falls') SUNDAY: Fun day at Little Beach and Big Beach AMENITIES: -Free Breakfast -Free Wi-Fi -Free parking -Fire-Proof Security Safe at Front Desk. -Free Luggage Storage -Free use of boogie boards -Free use of Snorkel equipment -Free use of Surfboard -Board Games -Free City Maps -BBQ charcoal grill -Coin-up Laundry -Linens provided -Air conditioner and mini fridge in all the rooms -Free use of Foosball -Free use of Tennis racquets and balls (Public tennis courts are available in Lahaina) Staff at the resort can help plan visits and reserve excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Lahaina's Last Resort Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina`s Last Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina's Last Resort Hostel Maui