My mother and I visited Maui for the first time and choose to stay in a condo versus a high rise hotel. It was a great choice. This condo (C205) has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom was huge with a lania and TV. The second bedroom was a bit small but certainly was large enough to stay in and be comfortable. The TV in the second bedroom didn't work properly. The bathroom upstairs is spacious and I loved the tiled tub! The second bathroom was downstairs and was smaller but was also beautiful. The condo has granite countertop and stainless steel appliances with every item you would ever need to cook, bake or grill. There was even a cooler and boogie board in the closet for guest use. We used the cooler every day so it was great to have. The lania off of the living room has comfortable chairs and a great view. Oh, the beds were very comfy too. The living room furniture could have been a little newer but heck, it's a rental and served it's purpose. The decor was nice, has Wii Fi access and cable TV. The place was spotless when we arrived.
This was our home away from home for one week and we loved every minute of it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maui, The Valley Isle, Lokelani Condominiums hug the shoreline on Maui's famous West Side. Our low rise condominiums are situated on a picturesque, reef-protected sandy cove away from the main road and 30 feet from the ocean with a spectacular westerly view of fabulous sunsets, framed between the islands of Molokai and Lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Lokelani Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokelani Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Lokelani Condominiums Maui/Lahaina