Not only is Lokelani in the most gorgeous spot in the world...it is surrounded by friendly people (staff who feel like life long friends) and other happy guests! It has been a long time since i've been surrounded by such beauty and happinness. The view, the turtles, the whales and the rainbows and sunsets just bring out the happy and friendly side of everyone who comes to Lokelani! The vast majority of ther vacationers i talked to in the yard or at the pool were returning guests...some who have been coming for over 10 years and one man who has come for 20! I ejoyed a quiet stay with my hubby and my youngest, and i can't wait to return with all my kids! thanks for an unforgettable time of Maui love! i should mention, lastly that Honokawai is a really great spot with the best of both worlds...much quieter that other areas but a short walk or drive to all the hot spots! Lokelani itself was incredibly quiet and i have never been so relaxed...most hotels are so noisy you can't rest...one more reason to go for Lokelani...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maui, The Valley Isle, Lokelani Condominiums hug the shoreline on Maui's famous West Side. Our low rise condominiums are situated on a picturesque, reef-protected sandy cove away from the main road and 30 feet from the ocean with a spectacular westerly view of fabulous sunsets, framed between the islands of Molokai and Lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Lokelani Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokelani Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Lokelani Condominiums Maui/Lahaina