All reviews mai tai party boogie boards management team rented unit ocean front three bedroom no air conditioning bbq area beach chairs hot tub other guests water shoes lanai and molokai the trade winds whale watching paddle boarding maui vacation
Reviewed 2 July 2004

This is an incredible place to stay. I stayed in unit 24 and the view was breathtaking. The property is extremely well maintained and intimate. This particular unit had every possible luxury anyone would need in it to feel at home, including a big screen TV. I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I was with the staff and the unit. I would definitely recommend Kahana Village to anyone planning on visiting Maui. It beats the heck out of a busy and overcrowed hotel chain. If I ever return to Maui, you can bet that I will be staying at Kahana Village again.

11  Thank Dreamer28140
Reviewed 8 June 2004

Great Location! Great View! Excellent accomodation!

We stayed in unit# 33, which was an ocean front condo. Evey emminity in the unit was in superb condition. Kitchen, Utensils, washer, dryer, linens, bed, etc in excellent condition.

Every unit in Kahan village is owned by different owner, so inside decor and emminity is different in every unit. This review is only for unit# 33.

The Beach is not actually a beach, it is just a shore with lot of man made debris. If you want you can swim there but I did not see any body doing that.

Pool and jacuzzi are in good condistion. For groceries, star market is about 1 mile south.

I would definetly stay here again. We paid $240 + tax / night.

• Stayed: May 2004
9  Thank Inspire19813
Reviewed 25 February 2004

We spent 10 days at Kahana Village in Maui over Thanksgiving. The ocean front condo was mere steps away from the water - with a big lanai, great comfortable furnishings, kitchen and supplies. Beautiful layout - quiet - sunset views of both Lanai and Molikai that were some of the best of our 6 trips to Hawaii. Our third trip to Maui - and this time we toured up and around the north end and did another trip to Hana. Much to like about Maui. And Kahana Village is a great spot to stay - quiet, clean, top quality and well maintained with lots of Aloha.

11  Thank TheCats
Reviewed 20 January 2004

Stayed at Kahana Village a while back and absolutely loved it. It is as close as you can get to the beach without having the tide flow into your living room. The beach itself is a little rocky, but the sunsets and whale watching are second to none. Perfect place for family...pool is fairly small, but so is the village... outdoor barbeques are a nice option at sunset. I would not hesitate to stay here again at all. About 10-15 minutes to downtown Lahaina

7  Thank Jason S
Reviewed 8 January 2004

We stayed at Kahana Village in August of 2003. Upon arrival found the grounds to be very nice. Our condo was very nicely decorated and everything you could ever need was there. These units are all independently owned so they all won't be the same. We had a second story room overlooking the swimming pool and right beyond that was the ocean. Great view for sunsets! Not much of a beach here, but there are many others to choose from not far away. It's about a 45 minute drive from the airport, but very easy to find. It is a very quiet place, and a nice place to stay at with the entire family. Will stay here again when we go!

11  Thank Safari28359