My wife and I stayed at the Sheraton Maui in early March of 2012 for our honeymoon.
Our overall experience was fantastic. The staff were very helpful with any questions that my wife and I had. The Pool area and Beach front are fantastic. Plenty of spots for Soaking up some Sunshine with plenty of friendly staff ready to take an order for a beverage or even a snack.
The rooms are quite nice. King size beds are very comfortable with massive pillows to rest your head on after a big day of relaxing in the sun.
My wife was dissapointed that we didnt stay longer than 3 nights at the Sheraton Maui and will make it our next holiday destination without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina