USD 508
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 373
USD 363
  • Beachfront
Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
USD 296
Royal Lahaina Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 475
USD 399
USD 477
USD 434
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Kaanapali Beach Hotel(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
USD 335
USD 321
getaroom.com
USD 1,381
5,585 results
All reviewsbeach towerwhalers villageadult poolblack swanocean viewself parkingkoi fishheavenly bedbreakfast buffetour honeymoonhula grillspg pointsabc storean umbrellafree shuttleper dayan upgrade
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Duke is awesome! Duke is professional, helpful, approachable, flexible, kind, timely and focused on the family experience in the pool & beach areas.

Kyisha did a great job too! Kyisha is so kind, gentle, and willing to help families.

Thank you ... we appreciate you!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Another_Member2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018

The location is superb, we had a beach view and the apartment was wonderful.
Great restaurants, wonderful staff and it’s spotlessly clean.
There is 4 restaurants we ate at and they were good.
Three pools to choose from too.
If you’re lucky enough to go here you will, in my opinion love it.

Room Tip: There was 5 building and they’re al, good as far as I could see, I’d recommend you ask the hotel.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kenneth_Smith
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Beautiful property and good service. Recent change made to a valet only parking. No daily fee for parking but a $30 per day resort fee. For being June, water was colder than I expected and beach pretty rough, so was not able to enjoy as much as I expected. Large indoor/outdoor mall next door- mostly high end stores. Resort food expensive but if you have rent car only about 5 minute drive into town with some fast food choices and local Safeway grocery store.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Jim B
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic hotel, wonderful location. Would definitely recommend. Excellent added bonuses and amenities for SPG platinum members ( e.g unlimited towels etc).

Restaurant and food is fantastic especially the variety in the breakfast buffet. Kids friendly, so if you are looking for a romantic getaway, will recommend but look at another island. Maui was fantastic, concierge did a terrific job arranging meals for road to Hana!

Thanks for a wonderful time guys.

Stayed: October 2017
3  Thank Atul C
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Let's start with the good. The grounds, the pools (even an adult pool area that really is an adult area), beautiful. Love the flamingos, black swan and birds in the lobby lake. Beach is great. Location is excellent. Love that it was easy to walk to Whalers Village and other hotels...can't say enough about this. Top notch in every way.

So on to the bad, and some of the worst I've encountered recently. The service. Had a problem here from before day one. We changed the last week of our vacation plans from Volcano Village on Hawaii and chose to spend continue our stay in Maui based on the conditions of the day. This happened about 2 weeks before our check in. It was all very quick, the day before we left NJ and I had switched Marriott points to Starwood points to cover part of the stay and wasn't comfortable with where we left off on the phone between the hotel and the agent and all that. So, during the first 2 weeks on Maui, we were exploring the area, happened to be near the hotel so stopped in just to make sure all was well. Let me tell you, Marriott status is not equal to Starwood status in any way. I was never treated so rudely or made to feel so unwelcome, in part I believe because the second half of my stay was covered by our previous reservation by a travel agent. I was treated like a third class citizen, left with no resolution and had to call agent to get things fixed. I was absolutely upset and so turned off that if I could have found another place to stay after that encounter and not had it cost me an arm and a leg, I would have. The agent fixed things, assured me all was well. I got an email from Kevin who was loyalty partner for my trip, I answered a few days later with our checkin time etc, and never heard from him again until after we arrived because he was out of the office. Personalized service is great is the person is actually available. From there out, it just never got better. Every time I talked to someone they would say you're only here for two days? They couldn't link reservations together in the system until the third day of our stay? We didn't stay on the Starwood floor, though we had a great view from our room, which means we didn't get all the amenities and their gift to me was the I didn't have to move rooms? It was just never really fixed. I am sure my first encounter pre-arrival tainted my mindset, but man you so could have fixed this. As a seasoned traveler who has been a professional meeting planner at times in my career, I know what you can do and there is a big difference between that and how I was treated, especially with a healthy loyalty status associated to my name. My loyalty will stay with Marriott...Starwood can keep their program if this is any example of what I am to expect. Just inattentive and too busy for their own good to pay attention to guests in general was the feeling I was left with overall.

Now the middle of the road...the room itself. I know I came from 12 days in a very upscale resort condo property prior to this, but this room was dated and not that clean. Everything was dusty, towels were offered at a minimal number and one robe in a room for two people. I learned I have to stay on a Starwood rewards floor to actually get two robes...really? I didn't ask for cleaning or the towel credit, but it seems I got that treatment all the same. The bedding is great...Westin has that nailed, the view from our room was wonderful. The dated condition and less than clean environment gives me an overall meh feeling. The elevator problem that persisted through our six days at the property created a lot of grumbling and while I walked to the opposite end of the hall to use the alternate elevator when it was open, the whole throng of people standing around complaining didn't help me absorb aloha.

And the charge for valet when there is no self park available because of your construction project...WITHOUT TELLING ME...is unforgivable. Should not be a surprise but then again the whole check in thing was a challenge and I had a brand new person who had to get help to manage the "I have two reservations thing" and still didn't get it right. Not to mention because there is no self park and everyone is using valet, there was a minimum of a 30 minute wait to get cars delivered every time we used the service.

I will give a gold star to the activities person who helped me.I wanted to do something I'd never done before on Maui during our extra time there and had a few ideas I gave him to evaluate. He said do the ATV if you're willing to get dirty so we did and it was the best thing I did on this trip. We loved every minute of what it took to get us dirtier than I ever have been in my whole life. Thank you for the direction.

So to wrap up this very long review, I won't be Starwood program participant in the future and I'll continue to enjoy the treatment I do receive from Marriott that I least feels values my patronage and money. Westin, you have beautiful grounds, but need some serious service help. The grounds and location would be so easy to return for, but I am one guest that just can't live without the service that matches.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amy K
WestinMauiAmbassador, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Aloha Amy,
We are most appreciative of your continued loyalty as a Marriott Rewards and SPG member, thank you. While all of us take personal pride in ensuring our guests enjoy a memorable stay, we regret missing the opportunity to meet and exceed your expectations during your recent visit. Allow us to clarify that additional guestroom amenities are available to all of our guests including extra bathrobes, bedroom slippers, mouthwash, and other necessities. Just press ‘0’ on your room phone and our associate would be happy to assist. Out guest relations manager is also available around the clock to attend to guest concerns at any time of the day. Rest assured that we will continue efforts to provide the highest level of hospitality to our valued guests. We await your return to create a distinctive experience. Warmest Aloha!