USD 375
USD 351
USD 593
USD 549
  • Pool
Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
USD 296
Royal Lahaina Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 399
USD 477
USD 434
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Kaanapali Beach Hotel(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
USD 332
Cancelon
5,590 results
All reviewsbeach towerwhalers villageadult poolblack swanocean viewself parkingkoi fishheavenly bedbreakfast buffetour honeymoonhula grillspg pointsabc storean umbrellafree shuttleper dayan upgrade
Reviewed 11 September 2011

There was just a lack of enthusiasm from everyone at this property. I reserved a room 6 months ago and asked for an upper floor with an ocean view. When I checked in a got the 3rd floor overlooking the parking lot. Yes, there was an ocean but it was unacceptable. After a lot of complaining I got the same location on the 9th floor. The restaurant was good...very good early bird and late 3 course special. Other than that there was nothing special at all about this hotel.

Room Tip: Be sure to get a room in the Beach Tower on a high floor overlooking the front...not the car park.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
PaigeCabacungan, Director of Sales at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2011

Aloha,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you gave us an opportunity to meet your expectations on the floor, however we see that we didn't in other areas. Please accept our apologies and know that we take your comments and always aim to improve. It is uplifting to know that you enjoyed our outstanding special that is available in tropica restaurant for early and late dining - it is a great deal in an amazing location. With aloha, The management

Reviewed 11 September 2011

I booked this hotel because it was the Costco Buyers Choice. I would fire the buyer for that recommendation. The grounds of the hotel is a 1970s concrete nightmare. There are huge fake rock mounds with deafening water falls. Find a hotel that actually has some grass and not those stupid water falls. We visited the Honua Kai while we were there because it is rated #1. It had 10x the space and was far more beautiful. Attention Westin: Demo the stupid fake rock mounds and waterfalls. Just have pools and grass in your small common space.

1  Thank ramon i
Reviewed 10 September 2011

Stayed here to continue vacation revolved around a wedding here at the hotel - which was beautiful by the way - spent first week at the Westin Villas down the road. Here we were not phoned daily to hear about the timeshare offerings which was a nice break. The beds are very comfy at both and the rooms, while older, are nicely kept up and amenities are nice. Coffee supplied daily and small fridge helpful. The grounds are lovely and the caged birds are great to watch with nice seating all around lobby and bar areas. The Starbucks kiosk is a nice plus too. The location on Kaanapali is the best - easy to walk to Sheraton for cliff diving event in the evening - Hula Grill next door - Whalers Village - beachwalk and other lovely resorts. We have stayed at several resorts along this stretch and this one is very comfortable and convenient to everything - the parking is a pain if you can find it, but they also have that great shuttle to several locations around. I was happier here than at their Villas.

2  Thank lane t
Reviewed 9 September 2011

The beach is beautiful and the proximity to Lahaina opens up lots of dining and shopping opportunities in addition to those at or near the hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and eager to accommodate all requests. Though we were a couple traveling without children, we thought that this would be a great place for families to stay. We loved the open-air spaces and the sense of tranquility that we felt; we were just very comfortable there. The room were nothing out of the ordinary, but comfortable and clean and deserve no complaints. The beds were great; better pillows would have made them more comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jimkellster

Thank you for your review.... as they say in the Realty world, location, location, location. We truly appreciate the comment regarding our outstanding staff. They are truly the reason for our tagline; "where heaven and aloha meet".
Enjoy your fall and if you get too cold, remember that we are always here to welcome you back.

Reviewed 8 September 2011

I stayed at 2 Westin properties in Oct / Nov 2010 – Westin Moana and Westin Maui. I booked an upcoming 9 night trip to Maui through the Westin Maui website.
Westin Maui / Starwood WILL NOT HONOR the package amenities that were included at the time of my booking - room, free breakfast, newspaper, and late checkout. Prior to booking I researched online, and called Starwood c/s and Westin Maui direct to verify the package and inclusions.
They are now claiming that the promo code I booked only includes a room with NO amenities. I have proof from their website (screen printouts showing all of the available packages) back to the date of my booking that the promo code DID in fact include the buffet breakfast, newspaper, and 4PM checkout. This has been shared with Starwood Corporate, Starwood Customer Service, and Westin Maui and they REFUSE to honor the package.
Starwood customer service had assured me that I would get all of the amenities as specified however I received an e-mail today from the Westin Maui that indicates they WILL NOT honor the package and that I can rebook at $50 more per night if I want the amenities that were part of the promo I already booked!
I have sent letters of complaint to Starwood Worldwide, Westin Maui, and Starwood Customer Service.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Christen G
PaigeCabacungan, Director of Sales at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2011

This situation has been solved prior to the guest arrival. We honored all inclusions and most certainly would hope that those who read this will read this response.