We stayed with our our preschooler and 1 year old and for the last two nights, the grandparents. Of our 3 trips to Hawaii with our children, this place has been the best for us.
1. Location. The beach (apparently known as "baby beach") is literally steps from the unit. Perfect for the smallest ones, as the water is still as glass most mornings and heated almost like bathwater. In the afternoon, gentle waves. Walking distance to Lahaina. In a residential neighborhood, which we like rather than a huge resort complex.
2. Unit #205. Is very large. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Unit is nicely laid out. Wonderful oceanfront views from living room, dining room, and master bedroom. 1 bedroom is a little smaller, perfect for our preschooler. Has all amenities we needed or wanted for the kitchen, beach, bath.
3. Resort. We like how the unit is part of a pretty small complex, only 12 units total. Very quiet. We felt like we were very special guests. There are 3 public grills, fitness center and a nice pool and whirlpool spa.
We would definitely return to this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The expansive two bedroom and two bedroom/loft air-conditioned oceanfront townhomes range from 1,700 to 2,100 square feet in size. As you enter the elegant etched glass doorway, you will find that no two townhomes are alike. Each has its own distinct personality, with professionally selected furnishings, decorated with rich wood accents and works of local artisans, creating an elegant, relaxed but refined island atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Puunoa Beach Estates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puunoa Beach Estates Hotel Lahaina
- Puunoa Beach Estates Maui/Lahaina