I stayed 5 nights at the end of February 2012 in a studio apt. in the Lani 2 building. No air conditioning is needed as the Trade Winds and a ceiling fan do the trick. The large studio was recently redone with granite countertops in the kitchen, new cabinets, updated bathroom, and new furniture in the bedroom and lanai. The toiletries are wonderful. I was amazed at the fine quality of the kitchen ware and cutlery as well as the appliances. Everyone was gracious, welcoming and exhibited warm Hawaiian hospitality. No extra fees for parking, WiFi, beach towels, snorkeling equipment or other sports equipment. They don't "nickel and dime you to death".
This place is not for the go-go-go folks. Leave that to the high rises in Ka'anapali Beach area. Napili Kai's charm is in the relaxed pace and feel of the resort. No high rises, and right on Napili Bay. Just roll out of bed onto the beach. Lots of grassy areas and nice gardens around the buildings. I thoroughly enjoyed my relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina