“Great seafood in Lahaina”

Paia Fish Market Restuarant
Ranked #5 of 274 Restaurants in Lahaina
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I had Opah and my wife ate Fush Tacos. Both were seasoned nickel and cooked to perfection. Mine came wife baked potato chunks. They were surprisingly good. The strive was excellent. Great place to eat

Reviewed 23 September 2017

If you want great food, fun atmosphere, and reasonable prices come here!! It's very casual dining but the food was incredible. We ate here after doing the road to Hana (the return leg) and we were tired and hungry and dirty from our many excursions along the way...but we felt welcome and happy being there!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited this restraunt twice. We had really good meals and impression on our first visit. I personally don't like fish but I absolutly enjoyed the fish here. I ordered seafood pasta on my second visit. It wasnt cheap but it was full of fresh and delicious seafoods. I would definitely come back here again on my next visit.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Got the fish tacos and the chicken tacos and they were nothing special at all, very bland. The "cajun rice" was disappointing as well. My 3yr old daughter had the pasta with butter and didnt seem to mind it. For the price the tacos were a little on the small side.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I first heard about this place for its Paid location but glad to find the lahaina location after visiting the banyan tree park. Air conditioned indeed, but the food was amazing I didn't expect such good fish salad. Seriously most restaurants salad is like plain lettetuce and tasteless leafs. Not here ...Chowder is so so though.